Comfort Inn Ann Arbor

3501 South State Street, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 48108, United States
Comfort Inn & Suites University South
Orbitz.com Booking.com Travelocity

More about Ann Arbor

Welcome to M-Den (website photo)Welcome to M-Den (website photo)

Deep Fried Mushrooms & Onion Rings w/Ranch DressinDeep Fried Mushrooms & Onion Rings w/Ranch Dressin

how sweet it is!how sweet it is!

Blimpy BurgerBlimpy Burger

Travel Tips for Ann Arbor

Ann Arbor Tip

by SilverVelvet

Ann Arbor is the best town in this part of the country to shop for used books and, being that I'm a writer, this is personally one of my favorite reasons for spending a day in this beautiful town. My favorite used book store is Dawn Treader (see photo) that also specializes in appraisals, rare books, autographed books and first editions. During my last visit, I saw books that were more than 200 years old, a first edition of 'Waiting for Godot' autographed by Samuel Becket and first editions from Kipling.

Thali!

by H3ath3r about Sheahan Shah

What I love about this place is that it is never packed (I've never had to wait for a table), it's quiet, and the food is wonderful. Every time I have gone I have had the same waiter and I think he is also the owner. Vegatble Thali- This is a sampler dinner that comes with basmatti rice, muttar panner, aloo gobi, dahl, and raita. For an extra treat, order a mango lassi.

They will make it mild, medium, hot, Indian hot, or more than Indian hot (when they say Indian hot, they mean HOT).

Best Cheese Fries

by jaeda about Red Hot Lovers

An established Ann Arbor favorite, and a great place to grab a quick bite! Order at the counter and sit in one of the well worn booths or outdoors at the picnic tables (in the summer). The staff is friendly and laid back which may translate into a little longer wait if you are there during the student lunch period.
Order up a dog any way you like. Vegan and vegetarian dogs available too! This place has the best waffle cheese fries EVER. Order a large and share them with a friend.

Skip the Earle

by annarborsef about The Earle

I had a dreadful and dangerous experience here: I was served a (frozen) mixed drink that was full of shards of broken glass! Per the advice of my personal physician, I had to spend the next 12-24 hours on guard with minimal activity to avoid risking a bowel tear. As I had family visiting from out-of-state and we had plans for the next day, I was very upset.

Despite my being very discrete about the situation (I didn't want to upset the group when I realized what was in my drink), the owner/manager didn't do anything about it!! Neither the server nor the manager/owner bothered to apologize, offer to take the drink off our bill or help me receive any medical attention.

The store received a visit from the Health Inspector, who contacted me with an explanation & description of corrective action plan. But after the way I was mis-treated, I could never go there again. Nothing

Exhibit Museum of Natural History

by Yorick12

This museum offers displays concerning dinosaurs, fossils, minerals, local wildlife and such. It also has a planetarium. Museum is open Mon-Sat 9-5; Sun noon-5. The Planetarium is only open Sat 10:30-3:30 and Sun 1:30-3:30. The museum is free. The planetarium is $3.

Comments