Comfort Suites Auburn Hills (1565 Nopdyke Road )

1565 Nopdyke Road

Average Value

Price and Rating Equal to similar hotels

See Also Viewed Hotels

MOST UNSAFE HOTEL

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 31, 2011

I can't even go with the good of this hotel because the bad outweighs it. My daughter and I had plans to stay overnight and go shopping the next day. We checked in and went up to our room. At 2:30 in the morning we hear this running in the room next to us and a horrible scream. Then heard people fighting and yelling about the room being double booked and were given a key to get in. We packed up went down to front desk and told the lady what happened and she said "I'm ya I know I her the scream but the computer showed the room next to you was unoccupied. So she gave this couple another room to go too...yup...that was occupied also...we sat there and watched the clerk give oit three rooms to this couple who had been driving for 13the hours only to be told sorry we must be full. The good part...no hassle crediting my card and and we got the heck out of there. Would NOT recommend!

Nearby Comfort Suites Auburn Hills (1565 Nopdyke Road )

Comfort Suites Auburn Hills (1565 Nopdyke Road )

• Auburn Hills Comfort Suites
  • Comfort Suites Auburn Hills Hotel Auburn Hills

Address: 1565 Nopdyke Road

Amenities at Comfort Suites Auburn Hills (1565 Nopdyke Road )

• Swimming Pool
  • Wheelchair Accessible
  • Fitness Center
  • Free Parking
  • Business Services
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Auburn Hills Travel Forum

Need advice about Auburn Hills, Michigan? Visit the Travel Forum for Auburn Hills and ask our Answer Gurus.

Auburn Hills Travel Guide