Auburn Hills Hotels

Our Members Say

• sarahandgareth profile photo sarahandgareth
  • Reviews: 591

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hyatt Place Auburn Hills: Comfortable Hotel

I was visiting Rochester on a business and needed a place to stay. Auburn Hills was close and offered a lot of options so I decided it would be worth the short trip.

My room at the Hyatt Place was very essentially a suite, with a small kitchen area and sitting area separated from the bed with a divider. The bed was comfortable, the TV was huge, and the there was free WiFi! The bathroom sink was outside of the bathroom. This wasn't a big deal this trip since I was on my own, but would have been nice if I had been sharing the room.

The staff was incredibly friendly although when I when I needed to speak with someone on my first night, it took forever for someone to be available. I feel that they may have been a little understaffed.

My only complaint was the dinner. I had been led to believe that there was a restaurant, however, it would really more appropriately be called a snack bar. The choices were very limited and the service was slow. Plus, there was no room service and caring my dinner back to my room was a bit of a challenge.

I was really pleased that the gym had really fantastic, newer cardio equipment. However, it didn't have any weight lifting equipment. There was an indoor pool, but I have to confess that I never even saw it.

Continental breakfast was included in the room rate and was more than adequate with Starbucks coffee, lots of cereal options, bread, bagels, english muffins, fruit and yogurts. Cooked breakfast could also be ordered, but cost extra.

• Opinion of Price: about average

Staybridge Suites Auburn Hills
Latest: Jul 17, 2014
Motel 6 Detroit North - Auburn Hills
Latest: Mar 25, 2014
Comfort Suites Auburn Hills (1565 Nopdyke Road )
Latest: Jun 23, 2014