Fairlane Town Center, Dearborn, MI, 48126

Travelocity Booking.com Expedia.com

Satisfaction Average

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• Ravishing Hotel

We stayed at the Hyatt in Dearborn for the first time. I booked online so I wasn't sure what to expect. I chose it because of its excellent location. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Dearborn. The hotel was absolutely beautiful. The rooms were flawless, good size, spotlessly clean, and 100% quiet! No noise at all, despite being on a main street. The staff was friendly and helpful. I really can't say enough about my experience there.

It was my first time to Michigan, and this hotel and staff put me immediately at ease. We did order room service one night and it was prompt and hot, and the staff member who delivered it was very friendly. I would not stay anywhere else if I ever return!!

Unique Quality: Swimming Pool is magnificent.

• Unique Experience

This past weekend I had the opportunity to stay with family and friends at the Hyatt Dearborn, In between all 3 families and kids we booked a total of six rooms. My family friends were very happy with their rooms and did not have any issues, however I did, the tv in my room did not work. I waited for the technician t come and fix it and as he finished doing his work on the tv I was sure it would work now, to my surprise it stil did not work. This is when I went down to the reception and discussed this issue with the Hotel Manager, Once I explained to him the whole situation and how much time it took to resolve , he right away upgraded us to a new room were the Tv was working properly but even upgraded us to a larger room which was almost like a suite. All in all I was very satisfied with the service at The Hyatt Dearborn.

Unique Quality: The Restaurant here is ravishing, offering excellent food and service as well as very refined wine.

• Dearbon`s Number 1 Hotel!!

This is the place to stay in Dearborn. What a Wonderful experience. The personnel here was so friendly, they took care of everything, we really felt on vacation. The room was gorgeous and large. The swimming pool was big and beautiful. Had a wondrous time. Thank You Hyatt Dearborn, Will definitely come again

• HotRodEtte's Profile Photo

A nice Splurge

Have never stayed here myself, but have only heard good things about it. Also a choice hotel for all types of conventions.

Unique Quality: The Hyatt not only is one of the top hotels in southeast Michigan, but is also home to many bridal expos and numerous holiday parties including Halloween and New Year's Eve.

Directions: Located in the Town Center vicinity of west Dearborn, at Southfield, Michigan Ave and Evergreen.

More about Hyatt Regency Dearborn Detroit Metropolitan Area

New Years @ Hyatt - Disappointment

New Years 2005- Well I heard on a local radio station to call for discounted rate, so I did. Well that was the only thing that went right, I would have been hightly p.o.'d if I paid full price! My husband and I have 2 young children and since we were going to the Wings game that night we thought with a nice rate we'd treat ourselves and stay out for the night. I was excited to be going to the "Hyatt" so I invited brother and sister and law to get a room since we were going to the game together and the reduced rate I heard of. So after a great hockey game and nice dinner downtown, we had enough time to make it back to the hotel, we thought since there were parties going on there the nice bar in the lobby area would be nice to bring in the new year, wrong, bartender was an absolute grouch, her and one of her servers were arguing and so engrossed in their fight ignored us. 45 seconds till the ball dropped still no drink in hand. We stood and literally stared at her to no avail, brought in the new year empty handed, thanks ya. Then we retreated to our room only to find out n' laws that I invited had old food left in their entertainment center, Gross. We thought we will get our drinks we bought earlier and make drinks in the room, wrong again no outside alchohal in hotel, umm excuse me I am 29 out with no kids at a prestigious hotel and anyhow rooomservice took forever and a day too. I'll be going back to my Holiday Inn/Super 8! Room was alright but I found lotion and stuff under my bed. Girls at front desk were nice though. Oh and New Years Eve the hotel completely shut down right after the ball dropped. BORING, thanks for the celebration I'd rather stay home!

Not Clean / Old

by TripAdvisor Member tipy

My room was grimy and very stained. There were two beds in my room an both had marked up old sheets that were stained. The blanket was stained also. The bathroom was horrible. The tub had black marks like no one cleaned it after a mat had been removed. The lamp shades had stains. The doors and walls had marks on them. Most of these marks appeared to be some type of food substance. The ceiling had water marks and the carpet had a whole in it. I also found hair in the sink, on a pillow and on one of the sheets. I would have used the ice bucket but it was yucky as well. The Marriott was a much cleaner hotel. This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. I would have left a review in the hotel but the form they left for guests had some unknown goo on it. The only good think was the staff. They were very helpful.

Restaurant

by TripAdvisor Member bhawbill

This hotel is conviently located to downtown Detroit. It also has a nice indoor pool and fitness center. The only drawback is the restaurant which is very overpriced. A breakfast of two eggs, sausage, potatoes, coffee, and juice was over $20.

Great...at a Priceline rate

by TripAdvisor Member fieb8138

We booked this room on priceline 2 days in advance for $65 for Feb 24.

Driving in and parking for free was great. Better than the $20 charged by some other local 4 star hotels.

Checkin was done in less than 5 minutes but the clerk was less than friendly.

The room was well apppointed and spotless. The bathroom was exceptionally clean and the bed was very comfortable. The pool area was smaller than expected and was overrun by a junior hockey team so we stayed out. We had a couple of expensive drinks at the bar but the bartender was quick and friendly. We ordered extra coffee packets and they arrived promptly.

Checkout was not working via the in room TV system so we had to leave our keys at the express checkout station.

Overall, the hotel was nice and enjoyable, but the pool/gym area wasn't as nice as I thought it should have been. I feel the personal touch wasn't good for a first impression, especially at a 4 star hotel. Also I would have liked robes in the room as the pool area was a far walk through the lobby. We had a good experience but I probably wouldn't pay the internet rate of $150 at hyatt.com.

Overall, a very nice place to stay.

by TripAdvisor Member HWJOE

Pros: Clean, friendly/accomodating staff, quick elevators, updated rooms, nearby attractions, hotel attraction packages; mall/some good priced restaurants close by, catered food good quality, near airport
Cons; Limited and pricey in-hotel eating, coffee shop limited menu, if you dont have a car; uneven cab price service.

I stayed at this property for a convention. Overall I must judge the property well run and clean. The food choices in the hotel are limited, pricey and not child friendly if you come with kids. I have jids but didnt bring them this trip.
The mall across the street is a great alternative to this. Its within walking distance. The hotel has great attraction/transportation packages to nearby spots but if you dont have a car to venture further, cab service is very spotty. Our group wasa charged varying prices for the same distance ride as well as higher prices for shorter rides??? Check with the hotel for alternatives.

One of the farms at Greenfield VillageOne of the farms at Greenfield Village

Rail carsRail cars

Simonne and carSimonne and car

Old collection carsOld collection cars

Comments