Fairlane Town Center, Dearborn, MI, 48126
#8 of 20 hotels in Dearborn
Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 4 reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 865 reviews
Compare best prices from top travel partners Priceline

Value Score

Average Value

Price and Rating Equal to similar hotels

See Best VT Value Hotels

Ravishing Hotel

by written on July 15, 2011

We stayed at the Hyatt in Dearborn for the first time. I booked online so I wasn't sure what to expect. I chose it because of its excellent location. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Dearborn. The hotel was absolutely beautiful. The rooms were flawless, good size, spotlessly clean, and 100% quiet! No noise at all, despite being on a main street. The staff was friendly and helpful. I really can't say enough about my experience there.

It was my first time to Michigan, and this hotel and staff put me immediately at ease. We did order room service one night and it was prompt and hot, and the staff member who delivered it was very friendly. I would not stay anywhere else if I ever return!!

Unique Quality: Swimming Pool is magnificent.

Unique Experience

by written on July 13, 2011

This past weekend I had the opportunity to stay with family and friends at the Hyatt Dearborn, In between all 3 families and kids we booked a total of six rooms. My family friends were very happy with their rooms and did not have any issues, however I did, the tv in my room did not work. I waited for the technician t come and fix it and as he finished doing his work on the tv I was sure it would work now, to my surprise it stil did not work. This is when I went down to the reception and discussed this issue with the Hotel Manager, Once I explained to him the whole situation and how much time it took to resolve , he right away upgraded us to a new room were the Tv was working properly but even upgraded us to a larger room which was almost like a suite. All in all I was very satisfied with the service at The Hyatt Dearborn.

Unique Quality: The Restaurant here is ravishing, offering excellent food and service as well as very refined wine.

Dearbon`s Number 1 Hotel!!

by written on July 10, 2011

This is the place to stay in Dearborn. What a Wonderful experience. The personnel here was so friendly, they took care of everything, we really felt on vacation. The room was gorgeous and large. The swimming pool was big and beautiful. Had a wondrous time. Thank You Hyatt Dearborn, Will definitely come again

HotRodEtte's Profile Photo

A nice Splurge

by written on December 15, 2005

Have never stayed here myself, but have only heard good things about it. Also a choice hotel for all types of conventions.

Unique Quality: The Hyatt not only is one of the top hotels in southeast Michigan, but is also home to many bridal expos and numerous holiday parties including Halloween and New Year's Eve.

Directions: Located in the Town Center vicinity of west Dearborn, at Southfield, Michigan Ave and Evergreen.

Nearby Adoba Hotel

• Spa
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Dearborn Travel Forum

Need advice about Dearborn, Michigan? Visit the Travel Forum for Dearborn and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Dearborn hotel reviews