Doubletree Hotel Dearborn

5801 Southfield Expressway, (Formerly Holiday Inn), Detroit, Michigan, 48228, United States
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Detroit-Dearborn
Orbitz.com Hotels.com Expedia.com

Costs 22% more than similarly rated 2 star hotels

More about Doubletree Hotel Dearborn

Really Liked the Doubletree

by TripAdvisor Member sleepyelmie

I enjoyed my stay at the Doubletree. The room was clean and spacious. I liked the fact that they had a 24-hour business center where you could access the internet for free. Chili's restaurant was so close you could walk there. I would definitely go back.

Satisfied Customer!

by TripAdvisor Member steelrgirl2

We booked through Hotwire to get a good rate. Upon arrival, it didn't appear to be in a great area but we weren't walking so it was fine. It's in a corporate area and headquarters such as Ford are very close. Fairlane Mall is only a mile away. I was greeted by the very friendly desk clerk and welcomed to the property. After checking me in, she provided warm chocolate chip cookies. I had a friend with me who was not staying at the hotel but she gave them a cookie as well. We found our room to be a corner king. It was roomy and decorated quite nicely. Everything we encountered was clean. The pool and 2 jacuzzi's were a joy to use after a long day. It was nice that after 10pm it was adults only. I'd have to say that the fitness center is one of the best I've seen in a hotel. They had Precor equipment and it was top notch. My husband and I became ill during the night and were feeling awful come morning. A request for late check out was not a problem. All communication with the staff was friendly and helpful. I did not use the restaurant so I can't comment on that. Chili's is basically in the parking lot and Red Robin is next door. I felt completely safe at this property as well. All outside doors require key cards to enter. Key cards are also needed to operate the elevators. A security car circled the property. It was a nice experience and I'd definitely recommend this propety.

Nice For The Price

by TripAdvisor Member J-RIV

We were very pleased with this hotel from the moment we arrived. It was located a short distance from downtown Detroit but far enough to escape the downtown atmosphere. Front desk personnel was friendly. Nice little gift shop in lobby. Pool looked very inviting unfortunately we had little time for swimming. The room was very clean and fairly large. The bed was the best feature. We had a king size bed which had a pillow top mattress and loads of pillows. This made for a really comfortable sleep. All this and at a really good internet rate. We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in Detroit but not necessarily in the city.

Very Nice

by TripAdvisor Member jasonst1

I recently stayed at the Doubletree for a work seminar. The front staff was exceptionally friendly and courteous. The room was very standard, but clean, quiet, and nicely appointed. I will stay here again the next time I have to go to detroit.

E

by TripAdvisor Member fussy_princess

We only had a one night stay here, we found the staff very freindly, made good use of the spa, pool and bar. Bed was very comfortable, excellent stay.

Comments