Americinn Flint

Tags

Business Travel
See Amenities

SMOKE AND MIRRORS, RIP OFF

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 25, 2010

WELL TO START WITH THE SCHEDULED SHUTTLE SERVICE DOES NOT EXIST. THE MANAGER HAS BEEN DUCKING ME FOR WEEKS NOW. WHEN I CALLED THE HOTEL FROM A CONNECTING AIRPORT TO CONFIRM PICKUP AT FLINT I WAS TOLD THE MANAGER WAS THE ONLY DRIVER AND HE WAS OUT. THE MANAGER AND OWNER ARE THE SAME. IT COST OVER $50 TOTAL DURING MY STAY AND I WAS TOLD I WOULD BE COMPENSATED. NOT TRUE-THE MANAGER HAS BEEN DUCKING ME SINCE. PHONE IN THE ROOM NEVER WORKED, MAINTENACE GUYS SAID HEY HAD LOTS OF PROBLEMS WITH SERIVICE BUT THE OWNER WOULD NOT PAY TO FIX, SHOWER RODD\ FALLING OFF, CARPETS NEED CLEANING, CAUGHT STAFF SMOKING POT IN LAUNDRY ROOM. GREAT STAY IF YOU WANT TO BE LIED TO AND RIPPED OFF.

Review by a OneTime.com User from Las Vegas

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 16, 2005

I stayed at the AmericInn on buisness in January of this year. I had a great stay and I would stay there again. When i checked in, Kristen was very cheerfull and made me feel at home.

Later on i called down to the front desk to find a place to eat at and get directions to U of M flint. Michael was a great help. What a plither of information on the area. When i woke up in the morring i found a map with directions to the univeristy from the hotel under my door.

When i checked out, Nick was great he joke with me about living in Las Vegas vs Flint.

I travel a lot in my job and most of the hotel staff that i have been at is very dry and stuffy. I feel like there just going thru the motions. What a pleasent surprize to find a hotel staff that seemed to care about me.

I am glad my co-worker in the New York office e-mailed every one in our office about his stay and recomended the AmericInn.

-John O' Toole
Las Vegas, NV
last visit on January, 2005.

Nearby Americinn Flint

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Flint Travel Forum

Need advice about Flint, Michigan? Visit the Travel Forum for Flint and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Flint hotel reviews