Frankenmuth Bavarian Inn Lodge

See Amenities

A great Experience

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 31, 2010

We got a great deal on their rooms and managed to get them for 89.00 a night. We reserved our room and I happened to see this site, I was worried by what seemed to be some not so great reviews. My worries were unfounded. Every staff person I met was incredibly friendly and went out of their way to help. The rooms were clean, simple but had what we needed.
The hotel was so much fun. I loved that out of their 6 pools and 3 hot tubs they had a pool and hot tub that were for adults only. It had a restaurant, bar and gift shop that served coffees and a downstairs snackbar plus a games room that wasnt just for kids, my husband and I had a lot of fun playing mini golf and arcade games. I watched the sunset through large windows from the whirpool and it was just a quick walk through the bridge to rest of frankenmuth. Theyre restuarant Omas had good service, though I admit the food was much better at their other restaurant across the bridge, "The Bavarian Inn"
I couldnt have asked for a better time or better service.
I would definately go again and definately suggest this place to friends

Unique Quality: Adults only pool and hot tub, 6 pools all together, arcade room, mini golf, great views, exceptionally friendly and helpful staff.

Directions: Right near the centre of town and close to everything

dlandt's Profile Photo

The Little Bavaria in Little Bavaria

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 12, 2008

A lot of people say the Bavarian Inn is the only place to stay in Frankenmuth. While far fromt he truth, I would say that it is definitely the most extensive, and definitely comes with a lot of frills, especially for families. With over 350 rooms and a breadth I couldn't entirely catch with my camera, it has a basement filled with different swimming pools, plus restaurants, bars, shops and more. The scope of the common area was really amazing and they had quite extensive grounds as well, complete with a covered bridge, aviary, and well manicured riverfront.

Unique Quality: This is one of the few hotels I have stayed in that I really don't have anything bad to say about. It came with a fridge, was neat and clean, the staff didn't bother you or post ridiculous signs about useless rules or put an overpriced mini-bar in your face. The best thing was the swimming pools but it also has location because in some ways, this hotel and its associated facilities ARE Frankenmuth, which is built around it.

HoneyJen's Profile Photo

The best in Frankenmuth

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 17, 2004

The pools and hot tubs are great, esp the 21 and up pool, as it is fun to enjoy without little ones all the time.

Unique Quality: Nice clean rooms that don't look or feel worn out. One of the pools has a waterfall, and the wall murrals are great. The adult pool has a sky light. There is a family fun center with lots of arcade games, pool tables and a put put course. There is also a lounge with a pool table and a smoking area. Great pizza and beer. It's not just for kids.

Nearby Frankenmuth Bavarian Inn Lodge

• Free High Speed Internet
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Frankenmuth Travel Forum

Need advice about Frankenmuth, Michigan? Visit the Travel Forum for Frankenmuth and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Frankenmuth hotel reviews