Best Western Hospitality Inn

Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 88 reviews

Overpriced & Over rated

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 19, 2011

I understood that it was a busy weekend in Kalamazoo the week-end of 9/17/11. Ipaid a premium price for the room. Their was nothing special about the room and housekeeping was lacking. I don't believe that the room was even vacuumned during our stay! We stayed three nights ($450). Twice during my stay I found kleenex in my bed when I pulled the covers back!
About 1AM one night the fire alarm sounded and when I tried to reach the front desk there was no answer! Fortunately it was a false alarm, but I couldn't get to sleep for some time after that. I will not even consider staying there again. If we go to the NSRA event again next year I will book elsewhere!

Directions: Just North of 94.

Lesley24 Feb 19, 2013 at 3:30 PM

I would never ever never ever stay there again i paid 160 for a jacuzzi room on valentines night and within the 1st hour i was in the room i see a rodent (rat) run across my room floor so i checked out asap didn't even enjoy myself at all terrible experience i tell you and the best that they could do for my inconvinence was give me 50% of my money back. This place should honestly be shut down they are not sanitary at all you would not expect a rodent to run across a floor of a room that you paid almost 200 for never again

Nearby Best Western Hospitality Inn

• Continental Breakfast
  • Shuttle Service
  • Free High Speed Internet

Kalamazoo Travel Forum

Need advice about Kalamazoo, Michigan? Visit the Travel Forum for Kalamazoo and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Kalamazoo hotel reviews