Super 8 Lansing

Satisfaction Terrible

Good For No Data

More about Lansing

Frank's Press BoxFrank's Press Box

The River Trail weaves along Red Cedar RiverThe River Trail weaves along Red Cedar River

Xerox of color photo of the zoo pony ridesXerox of color photo of the zoo pony rides

Civil War memoriesCivil War memories

Travel Tips for Lansing

Basaic Lansing Page

by Basaic

"Lansing Mall"

I just stopped in Lansing en route to other places and to get my car serviced. I stayed just down the road from the Lansing Mall which was actually a little disappointing. Stayed in some decent hotels and ate some good food though.

First travel abroad ///now under construction///

by Naomi7777777

"Lansing, Michigan"

I am trying to remember my first travel abroad.

Michgan and my hometown Shiga is sister city. One of reason is both have Lake. I went to there as a member of Shiga-Michigan Goodwill Mission. And I stayed Lancing, Michigan.

At first,I went to Detroit and enjoyed to visit Ford Musium. It was for the first experiment visiting foreign Museum.

Everything was new to me, and everything(include food) was big, road are wide...and everything seems very colorful.

Lansing, Michigan was really peaceful and there are plenty of natue. I stayed host family's house and they treated me as real daughter.
I had really good time during homestay and appreciated for their hospitality.

We enjoyed swim in Lake, zoo, barbeque, visit University, Capital building, Dancing Party. And we enjoyed Baseball Studeum. Despite the result, all audience enjoyed the game. And I went to also seeing Art Market. I guess some of them are famous artist now!
Olympic in Sortlake was held during my stay. I felt more exceted than I was in Japan.

And host family celebrated my birthday. It was memorial birthday for me.

After good bye party, I left for New York. I still remembered I didn't want to leave there. I felt Lancing, Michigan was also my hometown.

Lansing Page

by NewtBoy

The biggest employers in Lansing are the auto factories and the State government. People are a good mix from just about everywhere. If you like ethnic foods, there's probably at least one restaraunt of the flavor you're looking for. Music festivals are happily becoming more commonplace.
Lansing is cloudy - London, England has more sunny days. It's one of those places where if you say 'hi' to anyone on the street, they'll probably say 'hi' back.

Comments