Manistee Hotels

Our Members Say

• jozwitch profile photo jozwitch
  • Reviews: 66

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Lady Jane's: Lovely B&B

I loved this place! It is just beautiful. We stayed in the Kennedy Suite for three nights during our visit. There is a beautiful bedroom, sitting room, private bath, and a balcony in this suite. We spent some quality time in this place! The house is very close to downtown and the river walk. We walked almost the whole time we were in town!

Jane brought coffee to our door an hour before breakfast so we could get ready at a slower pace, which was really nice. She has an assistant that helped on our second day there. They were both incredibly knowledgable about the area and were more than happy to give us recommendations on places to eat, hike, and shop!

I am planning to stay here again. It was a truly wonderful experience!

The house is in a very quiet neighborhood and within walking distance of downtown and the river.

• Opinion of Price: about average

• RoadMode profile photo RoadMode
  • Reviews: 36

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Ramsdell Inn: Most comfortable beds ever - truly

My wife and I enjoyed our stay in this inn. Interestingly it's in an old bank building: The front desk is in a former teller window and there is a small gift shop in the vault. It's within walking distance to the pier on Lake Michigan, and also to a good Italian restaurant - Tuscan Grill. But now to the best part: the bed we had was THE most comfortable bed we've ever slept in! The pillows too. We actually removed the sheets and mattress pad so I could write down the name of the mattress company and model; likewise we removed the pillow cases to get the name of the pillows. It sounds extreme, but they were SO comfortable! Parking was in a lot in back of the inn, but it's a lot shared by the Manistee police department, so I think it was as safe as they come. Great little inn; I'd certainly go back there.

• Opinion of Price: about average