Holiday Inn Express Munising-Lakeview

See Amenities
atufft's Profile Photo

View Spot for Picture Rocks

by written on September 3, 2013

I didn't stay here, but I might consider this if I'm looking for a new and clean place to stay. The building appeared new and location was good.

Bed Bugs, Warning

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 13, 2008

We got bedbugs from this hotel. I noticed blood stains on the sheets and thought that was pretty disgusting at the time. I wish I'd known that this is a classic sign of serious infestation. It has cost me 4 days of preparation and clean-up and $1000 for the exterminators and I'm still getting bitten while we wait for the poison to work. When I called the hotel to warn them, the clerk kept repeating "I haven't heard anything about that." Seems to me if they hadn't heard anything, she would have been horrified, offered a refund and assured me they were on top of the problem. My guess is they're not admitting it to avoid lawsuits. I'm warning people because it's incredibly unfair to pretend a serious problem like this doesn't exist. Do not stay in this hotel unless you are sure they have fixed the issue.

Nearby Holiday Inn Express Munising-Lakeview

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Munising Travel Forum

Need advice about Munising, Michigan? Visit the Travel Forum for Munising and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Munising hotel reviews