E8998 M-28, Munising, MI, 49862

Holiday Inn Express Munising -  Lakeview
HIExpress.com Hotels.com Orbitz.com

• atufft's Profile Photo

View Spot for Picture Rocks

I didn't stay here, but I might consider this if I'm looking for a new and clean place to stay. The building appeared new and location was good.

• Bed Bugs, Warning

We got bedbugs from this hotel. I noticed blood stains on the sheets and thought that was pretty disgusting at the time. I wish I'd known that this is a classic sign of serious infestation. It has cost me 4 days of preparation and clean-up and $1000 for the exterminators and I'm still getting bitten while we wait for the poison to work. When I called the hotel to warn them, the clerk kept repeating "I haven't heard anything about that." Seems to me if they hadn't heard anything, she would have been horrified, offered a refund and assured me they were on top of the problem. My guess is they're not admitting it to avoid lawsuits. I'm warning people because it's incredibly unfair to pretend a serious problem like this doesn't exist. Do not stay in this hotel unless you are sure they have fixed the issue.

Comments