Comfort Inn Petosky

1314 US 31 North, Petoskey, Michigan, 49770, United States

Comfort Inn
Expedia.com Orbitz.com Hotels.com

• the nightmare

travelers beware! Especially if you have an extended stay at Comfort Inn Petoskey! I recently stayed there and was treated miserably by a select few including the GM who seemed to lead the posse. Not all the employees were nasty, but in fact embarrassed and couldn't say anything or they would be fired. Although I cleaned my room every day and had it inspected regularly to make sure they knew I was clean, I was still harrased by one maid in particular that is simple-minded and likes to give you dirty looks and say rude comments to you as you walk down the hall. Then you have their head housekeeper that likes to pound on your door with 3 other maids in tow (and while I'm on the phone) for "inspection." No notice either. No peace no privacy, just up your fanny literally and the simple-mined one staring you down....nice huh? Oh....to add insult to the already festering issues, Comfort Inn thoroughly enjoyed taking full advantage of my plastic visa on file, helping themselves to several hundred bucks on top of what I had already paid them! The GM wouldn't even call me back after I left numerous messages for this person to call me back to explain these unauthorized charges! I had to persue that person to get a simple explanation, which I did not, I was fed a bunch of CRAPPY LIES!! My bank gave Comfort Inn a time frame to return my money or they would be stepping in. Comfort Inn of Petoskey is BAD NEWS. The GM is not very educated obviously and a very rude person, the head house keeper needs to go back to school and the simple-minded maid needs to be sent off back to the pastures and away from direct contact with paying guests!! Other than that everybody else was very nice and friendly at the Comfort Inn, and felt bad I was treated so shabbily. I did get my money back...but not until after a fight to get it back and I was treated as though I was a criminal for simply asking for an explanation and for demanding my money back. This is bad business!!! If you do stay there, pay them in cash only and do not reveal your credit card, make sure you get a receipt too.

Comments