Quality Inn & Suites Port Huron

lilmissambie2010's Profile Photo

Repeat customer for at least 8 years

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 25, 2010

Every summer me and my grandmother (and sometimes my younger cousins) all take a trip up to Port Huron/Port Sanilac. Every year we've gone, we always stay here, and I would say we've stayed in the area for at least 8 years. We absolutely love this hotel. It's always clean, the staff is very accommodating and friendly, and the continental breakfast is phenomenal, better than most hotels you find nowadays. The rooms are very nice, beds are very comfortable and definitely not one of those hotels that you "question" the cleanliness of the sheets you're sleeping on. We've never had any problems in the many years we have stayed here. Usually we consult the front desk and ask either directions to a beach, information about local stores, nearby restaurants, etc, and they are always very helpful and will go above and beyond to give you directions you need. The one thing I will say is that the last time we were there, it seemed like either A. The hotel had gone under new ownership/management or B. they were hurting for money because a few minor things seemed to be different. They had traded the glass cups in the room for plastic ones and you were only allowed to have a certain number of towels in your room[if you wanted more you had to return them to the front desk], and you had to ask upfront for towels for the pool. But that really has no effect on my ratings after 8 years of awesome service. You won't be disappointed if you stay here.

Unique Quality: Great pool with a play area for younger children. Jacuzzi in the pool area. Wonderful breakfast, comfortable beds, great customer service.

Nearby Quality Inn & Suites Port Huron

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Port Huron Travel Forum

Need advice about Port Huron, Michigan? Visit the Travel Forum for Port Huron and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Port Huron hotel reviews