Baymont Inn and Suites Roseville

See Amenities

Wow!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 26, 2006

When I first called the hotel to make my reservation, I was pleasantly surprised by the man on the phone....he seemed to really care about my needs and making sure i got what i wanted. That's rare these days. Upon arriving at the hotel, I found that that was the attitude of the entire staff. Everyone went out of their way to meet my needs. The room, too, was very clean and very pleasant. The hotel was located right off of the freeway and we found it very easily.
When we asked about restaurants later in the day, the afternoon desk clerk directed us to a wonderful restaurant that was just what we wanted and more! It wasnt a chain and we loved it! This hotel really knocked our socks off and we will definitely be back!

Unique Quality: The breakfast in the morning was very nice for a "continental" breakfast. We really enjoyed the make-you-own-waffles! Nice selection of food.

Nearby Baymont Inn and Suites Roseville

• Business Services
  • Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet

Roseville Travel Forum

Need advice about Roseville, Michigan? Visit the Travel Forum for Roseville and ask our Answer Gurus.

Roseville Travel Guide