Ramada Inn Whitehall

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 107 reviews
Ramada.com Booking.com

CAUTION DO STAY HERE THEY BILLED ME 2 TIMES FOR 1

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 7, 2010

I would NEVER EVER STAY AT THIS FACILITY. THEY TOOK MY CASH AND THEY CHARGED MY BANK CARD AS WELL for a one night stay. I was not given a receipt as is the policy for this facility. So they told me there was nothing that they could even do about it. however they recently just fired the same girl that stole my money. What kind of BS is that. The staff there is very unprofessional. As of today I am contacting the police to help assist me with this matter. I will repost for further updates. I will not stop until I get justice. It is not about the money but the principle. Justice will be served. WHOEVER STAYED HERE AND USED A CARD OR PAID CASH BUT RESERVED WITH A CARD CHECK YOUR BALANCE NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. i WAS NOT AWARE UNTIL I WAS BEING RACKED WITH INSUFFICIENT FUND FEES 2 WEEKS AFTER STAYING HERE.

Unique Quality: THERE WAS NOTHING POOL SUCKED, ROOM SUCKED CUSTOMER SERVICE REALLY REALLY SUCKED VERY BAD STAY AWAY FAR AWAY

Directions: OFF THE X-WAY

• Kitchenette
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Whitehall Travel Forum

Need advice about Whitehall, Michigan? Visit the Travel Forum for Whitehall and ask our Answer Gurus.

Whitehall Travel Guide