Angle Inlet Hotels
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 560
Young's Bay Resort: Family-owned, and That Is Good
This is a small, family-owned resort primarily aimed at anglers but it is also great if you just want to get away. They have five cabins with housekeeping facilities which can accomodate up to 10 (or even more guests) and 12 campsites. You can even rent a fishing boat from them for $80 per day. Their accomodation rates are not per person so I am stating them here rather than below. Cabins go for $30 per night, with weekend and weekly rates available and the campsites go for $15 per day. These rates were current for the 2004 season.
Unique Quality: Facilities are rustic, certainly not posh, but they are adequate.
They are open from about the last weekend in May until the last weekend in October.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in Angle Inlet
Explore the World
- Hotel Lancaster
- Haveli Guest House
- Moevenpick Nabatean Castle Hotel
- Howard Johnson Executive Center
- Hospitality Inn Pensacola NAS
- Regency Towers
- King George Palace Athens
- Atrium By Bridgestreet
- Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach
- Gulf Hills Hotel & Conference Center
- Quality Inn Fresno
- Hansa Hotel
- Bokissa Eco Island
- Lancut Hotel Zamkowy
- Angle Inlet: Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
- Angle Inlet: Save money, Book now !
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates