Americas Best Value Inn-Burnsville/Minneapolis

Americas Best Value Inn Burnsville / Minneapolis
Orbitz.com Booking.com Agoda.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 2 star hotels

• Relaxing, Impressive

I planned to stay at Americas Best Value Inn-Burnsville/Minneapolis. I booked this hotel through Expedia. I was very much worried about my selection. I arrived late in the hotel but the Front desk accommodates me. The Check Inn was quick and very speedy. The Hotel was wonderful. The Lobby was clean and was very well organized. The Room was superb. The Rooms were spotless, large and well equipped, pillows on each bed, Wireless Internet, TV. Hotel is near to the Mystic Lakes.. I give A+ to this Hotel.

Unique Quality: Clean room

• Manager Bud Bhakta, VERY DISRESPECTFUL!!!!!

My name is Tiffany Morgan and my husband, Julian Morgan, and I recently stayed at the Americas Best Value Inn in Burnsville, MN. When we first checked in I asked the general manager, Bud Bhakta, did they have any issues with bed bugs. Mr. Bhakta assured us that the mattresses and linings were new and had just been purchased a couple months ago. Still a little unsure, when my husband and I arrived in the room I wanted to check for myself to be sure that the bed and linings were as nice as Mr. Bhakta told us. As I began to peel layers of the linings away, I noticed something that appeared to be a dead bed bug. Wanted a more definite answer, we called Mr. Bhakta to come to our room to give us his opinion of what it was. When Mr. Bhakta entered the room he seemed upset and after looking at the object, he said that it wasn’t a bed bug in an unpleasant and disrespectful tone. He threw the linings up to reveal a new clean mattress and proceeded to say that we didn’t know what bed bugs really looked liked then asked my husband and I if we were on medication!! This was the tipping point for me and after him and I exchanged a few words, we told him to leave our room. I was boiling with anger and told my husband that we were checking out in the morning.

• Nice Place to Stay!!

I and My wife planned a birthday trip to Burnsville, MN. I search for the hotel in Burnsville, MN and found this hotel through Internet. I was worried about my stay. This hotel did not disappoint. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were neat and clean. The beds were comfortable. The bathroom was spacious. The Continental Breakfast was delicious. The hotel is easily accessible to Restaurant. This hotel has made my Birthday trip most memorable for my lifetime. Hotel is near to Chinese Gourmet Restaurant. Everyone was very courteous, great breakfast, good location, and nice clean room. I recommend this Hotel to everyone.

Unique Quality: good room, amenities.

Directions: Burnsville Mall, 2 mi.

Comments