Days Inn Burnsville

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data
  • Horrible Dump!

Booked for 2 nights. Left after 1. Charged $1.50 for room safe we never touched. Filthy, tiny room even for a double. We requested a rollaway when making the reservation and I was assured of one. They did not have one when we got there. There would not have been room for one anyway, so my son had to sleep on the filthy floor. Terrible beds. EVERYTHING is OLD and out of date. The place has not been touched, NOTHING replaced since the day it was built. Everything was dirty from food on the phone to white sticky stuff with hair stuck in it on the headboard, windows, carpet.... It was simply a dump. TV was OLD at least 20 years, 20" with about 15 channels, Not even all the local channels and the reception was terrible. I did not sleep at all. I felt like I needed to shower again after leaving here. Towels were like sandpaper. Check in took a long time. Only one person working in the entire motel. Lobby was dirty and had a table with peeling paint and just did not smell good. That should have been a huge clue as to how the rest of the property is maintained. There were incense sticks all over in our room. Must be how they try to get the smell out. Even coins on the floor. I could go on and on about the horrors of this place. Breakfast? Forget it! Worst I have ever seen. I requested a smoking room. Got into ours and it said non-smoking. Went to the desk and he said "That's ok, You can smoke in it", and he brought me an ashtray. So if you want a non-smoking room, beware! My card better not get charged for smoking in it! On top of it all I did not receive my Wyndham Rewards for the stay so have to send in a request. Not a good value. Much better places can be found at good rates without spending $100. Our rate came to a total of $70.47 when we checked out. State tax, city tax ok. But then the safe charge and something called a transit tax?

Comments