Motel 6 Duluth

Based on 81 reviews
Expedia.com Hotels.com
JesseG7's Profile Photo

Not safe, be warned.

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 6, 2013

While I slept my hotel room was entered (2nd floor) and ALL of my personal belongings were taken (tablet, digital slr camera, all clothing, wallet), the keys were taken to my truck (found in the bed of my pickup in the morning) and my truck was looted as well. Staff had the nerve to suggest that I had perhaps brought someone home from the bar who robbed me (lie) and then told the police that I had gone out during the evening (I was at the hotel from check in until I awoke other than visiting the vending machine.). In total I had nearly $4,000 stolen, WHILE I WAS ASLEEP in the room, and the hotel claims (after trying to speak to them for 7 months) that this is not their fault and won't even cover the insurance deductible. DO NOT STAY HERE, I'm glad I was not harmed during this incident. Be warned you ARE NOT SAFE here.

Motel 6

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 27, 2007

This hotel costs $32.99/night on the internet when I stayed on 10/27/2007. This hotel is cheap, and the reason I stayed here, but I would probably pay a little more next time. Here is the scoop.

The motel is very plain; no exercise room or pool. the only extra appeared to be a laundry room.

The room TV is a only a '13 analog. However, they do have a decent selection of channels.

This Motel 6 does not have internet access. There is also no wireless internet access to a nearby business, at least not on the south side facing Burger King and Holiday.

The motel has a dirty feel to it because it is in an industrial part of Duluth and they have a pet friendly policy.

The showers are squeaky and grimy looking, so bring your own flip-flops My bedding had cigarette burn marks and felt very itchy, so I had a hard time sleeping.

If you do stay at Motel 6 Duluth I would recommend that you bring your own alarm clock, bedding, and toilettes. If you forget these items, you can purchase them in a vending machine near the front desk.

Happy Travels

Unique Quality: Near Downtown

Gas Station (Holiday), restaurants nearby (Embers, Burger King, Quizno's Little Caesars Subway).

CHEAP (cannot beat the price)

Directions: Right behind Burger King

BrendaSonnabend's Profile Photo

For a Cheap Room, Try Motel 6!

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 25, 2003

Motel 6 is one of the cheapest motels in Duluth. It is right off Interstate 35 and not far from downtown or Canal Park, but not within walking distance. It is clean and very reasonable, but has no extras. So if you plan to be out touring a lot and just need a bed to sleep in, consider Motel 6.

Unique Quality: Clean and reasonable for an overnight bed. It is located right beside a Holiday Convenience Station, a Burger King and Embers Restaurant. The rooms are large and all have two double beds in them. They now offer wireless internet in the rooms too. But bring your own kleenex and toiletries.

Directions: Take the 27th Avenue Exit off of I35 and turn left. Cross bridge and motel is on the right.

Nearby Motel 6 Duluth

Motel 6 Duluth

• Duluth Motel 6
  • Duluth Motel Six
  • Motel 6 Duluth Hotel Duluth

Address: 200 South 27th Avenue West, I-35 at Exit 254, Duluth, Minnesota, 55806, United States

1 Photo of Motel 6 Duluth

View Professional Photos

Amenities at Motel 6 Duluth

• Wheelchair Accessible
  • Pets Allowed

Duluth Travel Forum

Need advice about Duluth, Minnesota? Visit the Travel Forum for Duluth and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Duluth hotel reviews