Country Inn And Suites Eagan

Tags

Theme Park Trips Music Family Travel
See Amenities

Don't bother Complaining

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 31, 2011

I thought this would be a good hotel suite for the right price for a get-a-way near the MOA and downtown since we were going down for a concert anyway. The basics were meet, roof, bed, shower, toilet. Only 1 of the hot tubs worked (previous review from Sept. 2010 said the same thing) We booked a king jacuzzi suite that wasn't too sweet. With leaky cracks in the ceiling, Tiny Jacuzzi, DVD Player that didn't work, Hard as a rock bed, this hotel is comparable to a cheap 10 room motel. The Lobby is decent and the breakfast is edible, but select items look and taste interesting (i.e. eggs didn't look or taste like eggs.) I opted on the fruit (but that didn't even have flavor, tasted like they were soaked in water.) The free Wi-Fi is only accessible to rooms that are close to the front desk (not our room.) To top off our weekend, we were woken from our sleep at 7:30 am from someone unlocking our deadbolt on our room and trying to open the door. (I had the "door catch" latched thank goodness). The management said two things: first they said it was probably the cleaner who thought we had checked out, and then when confronted again about it, they told us we were mistaken. I am sorry, but I don't imagine getting shocked awake from some stranger trying to get into my room. They then charged our Credit Card for the full stay (only $240 for 2 nights, but still), and asked us to leave.
All of this was discussed with the front desk and assistant manager and nothing was really done for any of it. Needless to say, I will never be going back to a Country Inn again. (even if it is a slim chance this will happen to someone else, I am not recommending that anyone else take that chance on a weekend away.)

Unique Quality: not worth mentioning after our experience

Directions: By Minneapolis Airport

Nearby Country Inn And Suites Eagan

Country Inn And Suites Eagan

• Country Inn Eagan
  • Eagan Country Inn
  • Country Inn & Suites Eagan Hotel Eagan

Address: 3035 Holiday Lane, Lone Oak Rd & Hwy 55, Eagan, Minnesota, 55121, United States

Amenities at Country Inn And Suites Eagan

• Continental Breakfast
  • Shuttle Service
  • Free High Speed Internet

Eagan Travel Forum

Need advice about Eagan, Minnesota? Visit the Travel Forum for Eagan and ask our Answer Gurus.

Eagan Travel Guide