- Reviews: 214
Minneapolis NW Maple Grove KOA Campground: Well run campground
The campground was well kept. It is run by a couple that seems to be really happy doing what they are doing. There is a pool there, mini golf and toys for the kids to play on.
They do close for the winter season. The only complaint I had was the internet would go down regularly.
Full hook ups
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- EuroAgentur Hotel Royal Esprit Prague
- Oxford Suites Gladstone
- Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg
- Holiday Inn Exp Stes North
- Castlewood House
- Apartamentos Turisticos La Castilleja
- Grand Sun Hotel Dunhuang
- Staybridge Suites Cleveland East Mayfield Hts.
- Days Inn Dothan Alabama
- De Collse Hoeve
- Hotel Nacional de Cuba
- Hotel San Vitale
- Motel 6 Ely