Select Inn Redwood Falls

Tags

Camping Rafting Hiking and Walking
See Amenities

Select Inn - Redwood Falls, MN

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 10, 2010

Yikes, where do I begin. To start with our reservations were all messed up. They told us when we made reservations we couldn't request to be near our family because the rooms are not pre-assigned and to ask when we check in, then when we checked in she said she couldn't get us near each other because the rooms were all pre-assigned! HUH? Also, there was a "15% off manager's special" on their website but she refused to give us the discount. That was just the beginning of the problems! If you stay here, plan on having your family locked up! The manager roamed the halls like a nazi. My 15 year old niece wanted to go to her parents room to get her nightgown and my 14 year old daughter wanted to go down to the lobby to use the microwave (no microwaves in the rooms) to pop popcorn and she yelled at them and told them they're not allowed to leave their room! Even my 20 year old nephew got yelled at just for going down to the pool. We haven't seen our family in years in some cases and we were confined to our rooms like prisoners. Unbelievable. My cousin went to check in and they had given her room to someone else and used my cousins credit card! Then the fun started. There was some kind of wedding or something and there was screaming, yelling, fist fights, drunks everywhere outside our rooms literally all night! Started around midnight and went until almost 5am. Apparently you can have drunken brawls in the halls but can't go get your nightgown. The manager, of course, wasn't there at those times so none of us got ANY sleep at all! Then she wouldn't give any discount or refunds because "I've already given out refunds on 2 rooms (not ours) and can't give anymore or they will send me back to Texas"... yes.. I'm serious! Worst hotel I've EVER stayed at! EVER!

Nearby Select Inn Redwood Falls

Amenities at Select Inn Redwood Falls

• Swimming Pool
  • Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Redwood Falls Travel Forum

Need advice about Redwood Falls, Minnesota? Visit the Travel Forum for Redwood Falls and ask our Answer Gurus.

Explore Deeper into Redwood Falls