TownePlace Suites Rochester

2829 43rd Street NW, (formerly Hawthorn Suites), Rochester, Minnesota, 55901, United States
Booking.com TownePlace.com Travelocity

More about Rochester

Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MI, USAMayo Clinic, Rochester, MI, USA

Take-Out is a MemoryTake-Out is a Memory

It's it pretty out? This is my grandmother's pearIt's it pretty out? This is my grandmother's pear

Travel Tips for Rochester

If theres a fair going on...

by photobf

If theres a fair going on while you're here, make sure to go, Minnesotans love food on a stick! There's corn on a stick, corn dogs, pork chops on a stick, ribs on a stick, cotton candy on a stick...no if they could only put Tom Thumb donuts on a stick...Tom Thumb donuts are the BEST!!! Have some!
...don't forget the beer garden!

FYI!!!!!! I just heard the latest news!!!!!
Up at the state fair, they have fried maceroni(sp?) and cheese on a stick!!!

The Art of Observation

by DellaCorte

"A Wandering Travelor"

Life is art. We are art. We are art in motion. We are energy. We are energy in motion. Hence, e-motion. Our feelings are real. As humans we all feel--and what we feel is real. Wherever we go, we are just swimming in the same fishbowl. A big one, at that.
It is scary at times. Actually most times.
It would be so easy if everything was just mapped out for us and we just followed the blueprint...oh, but wait...we do have a blueprint...it is unseen, but available, nonetheless.
Someone sees all.

Sometimes I see more than I want to. But that is all part of the process, I suppose.
Where do we begin...gosh, sometimes it feels like there is no time. No time for my thoughts to make sense.
I see all.
I hear all.
What I do after that is a totally different story! Sometimes I choose to listen, sometimes it is easier not to.
I try to make the most out of it all.
It is easy for me to smile. Effortless, It is easy for me to be happy. It's the little things that count.
I am actually releasing scattered energy by writing these words down...I sort of just found this website and I am quite impressed with my experience, thus far. I have no idea who will be reading this...
I will share my thoughts freely.
Someitmes that is not such a good thing, and I probably should be more careful, but my purpose is just that.
Wow, did I just figure out my purpose? That would be so wonderful...but my higher power will never allow me to stop figuring it out...I will illuminate with energy and share with the world for as long as she deems necessary.
I am searching no longer. I have all that I need and desire...it is within me and nobody could ever take that away...it is simple...afterall, life should be simple...
Who to trust...that is the question...yourself and yourself only.
I suppose as we continue this journey we will learn more and more...life is a learning process and we are all fellow travelors looking for the same thing.
Isn't that marvelous!?