Best Western Bandana Square

1010 Bandana Blvd W, (formerly Holiday Inn), Saint Paul, Minnesota, 55108-5107, United States

BEST WESTERN PLUS Bandana Square
Orbitz.com Travelocity Booking.com

Satisfaction Average

Costs 46% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• Stay here if you want to ruin your vacation!

WOW.........where do I start. Oh yeah, DON'T STAY HERE!!!!!! I was appalled when I checked in to this hotel. The dirty concrete floors, open ceiling beams filled with cobwebs, and the smell of the building was an absolute turn off, I thought about turning around and walking right back out....but decided to give it a chance and check out the room first. Big mistake, it only got worse. The room was absolutely disgusting, I'm sure the walls and door had not been cleaned for years, there was a thick yellow film across the door, and the room reeked! The bed was made and the floors were vacuumed but that was about all they did to clean after the last guest. After about 15 minutes, my husband and I decided that staying here was out of the question. We went to check out......I was polite and quite when discussing the condition of our room, they offered another room but we declined after seeing the condition of the first room. We were then told by staff we were free to leave and that was it. No apologies, nothing! The staff at the front desk was less than enthused to be there and I don't blame them they probably have to deal with this a lot.

Comments