Northern Inn Hotel And Suites

Tags

Family Travel Fishing Beaches
See Amenities

Find another hotel!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 28, 2010

My experience here was awful. I would never stay again. The staff was very rude, the pool was in terrible shape and the room itself was small, no frills and the blankets were dirty. After we checked in, we immediately went to the pool. My children had a chemical reaction to the pool but the lady at the desk, told us that was normal when we complained! My children had red splotches on their body and they were crying because the itching was so bad. The blankets in the room had large stains on them (similar to coffee stains), the bathroom had mold behind the toilet and on the bottom of the shower curtain. When we informed the front desk lady, she pretended to not understand what we were talking about. We got everyone dressed, packed and left with no refund. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. I'd tell people to drive the 10 more minutes and stay at one of the many other hotels in Willmar.

Unique Quality: The only good thing about this place is the location.

Directions: across from the Green Lake swim beach.

Nearby Northern Inn Hotel And Suites

• Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet

Spicer Travel Forum

Need advice about Spicer, Minnesota? Visit the Travel Forum for Spicer and ask our Answer Gurus.

Spicer Travel Guide