My Lake Home

50917 E. Dixon Lake Rd, Squaw Lake, Minnesota, 56681, United States

My Lake Home Bed & Breakfast
Booking.com Priceline.com

• Squaw Lakes Best

WOW is a good description! This pace is amazing and very very unique. They offer so much I can't list it all, lake toys, happy hour, four course beakfast, awesome service is just some of it. We were in awe of the property when we arrived and in unbelieve of all the amazing features the Inn pocessed. The Innkeeper is an artist and has a great imagination as she designed the home. The coolest thing was the ceilng in the breakfast dining room, during the day you look up and see soft fluffy clouds and blue sky and at night we ordered desert and we saw glowing northern lights in place of the clouds. I'm like "where'd the clouds go? There is also a pool table & game table by a huge fireplace Oh and lets not forget the unbelievable bar they have with a sort of relaxed help yourself appeal. I don't always like the formal lack of fill me up b&b's we usually go to but I go cause my wife loves it. The breakfast here was hearty, tasted great, had some unique northern MN touches and served in a sort of well I guess on the lake comfort. We are so glad we found this place, it's a true hidden treasure!

Unique Quality: Well the Inn is round which makes it very unique with fantastic views of the lake from windows across half the house on both levels. There is lots of stained glass incuding a lit up stained glass ceiling in a bathroom and don't even get me going about the rest of this bathroom. Lets just say you will neer see anything like it again! Our room was exceptional with a bed like heaven in a garden. We pretty much had the place to ourselves because it is brand new and very remote. You can walk out to courtyards on each level with comfy seating and dining. Happy hour comes to you where ever you are, even on the dock and the fishing is great on the lake too. We loved this place and are permanent customers now!

Directions: Chippewa National Forest