Let me just list why these are the worst idiots ever;
1) they say they don't have smoking rooms in groups when they do
2) when you reserve 3 rooms with a card to hold them they only reserve 1
3) when you speak to the actual hotel staff and reserve said rooms they don't have any ground floor smoking rooms for the disabled vet we are traveling with
4) they guarantee two rooms side beside next to the stairs (they don't have handicapped smoking rooms apparently) and one down the hall
5) when we arrive they say they don't have our rooms but come up with three rooms two together next to stairs and one on a separate hall only to have to charge me twice for my room because someone is already booked in the room they charged for (the refund won't come off my card for who knows how long)
6) the manager stood around the whole time and did nothing
7) the disabled vet in our group had to pack all his stuff up stairs and down a hall since his room was not next to the stairs
8) the manager and desk clerk weren't even apologetic they did not offer to help carry the DAV's things up the stairs or offer him a ground floor smoking room at all and there are no elevators
9) just to top it all off the rooms are nasty, there is something that appears to be dried feces and mucus (boogers) all over the bathroom walls and mold growing on the shower walls
Directions: Off interstate
If this is the ONLY place with vacancies in Worthington, get back on the highway and keep driving!
After a long day on the road, we stopped at this Days Inn looking for an open room. I specified NON-SMOKING and was told they had only one... the Honeymoon Suite with whirlpool, king-size bed and pull out couch. I was given a basic rate because I promised NOT to use the whirlpool since I was traveling with 2 young kids and certainly didn't need it. Got to the room and it reaked of stale cigarette smoke... cigarette burn holes in the couch, the comforter and the blankets on the bed. Obviously NOT a non-smoking room. The large bed was comfortable, but the pull out was miserable for the kids. Good thing we brought an inflatable mattress.
Continental breakfast was decent, and the pool was a nice activity for the kids, even though it was 1/3 the size of any other hotel pool I've ever seen.
Unique Quality: Nothing worth mentioning.
1250 RYAN'S ROAD, P.O. BOX 245, Worthington
1250 Ryans Rd, Worthington
1475 DARLING DRIVE, Worthington
850 Lucy Dr, Highway 266 and I-90, PO Box 98, Worthington
Latest Worthington hotel reviews
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
Address: 207 Oxford Street, I 90 and Highway 266, Worthington, Minnesota, 56187, United States