875 Beach Blvd., Biloxi, Mississippi, 39530, United States

Orbitz.com Hotels.com Tingo.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 5 star hotels

• dustmon's Profile Photo

Huge classy resort

We stopped by here on our last trip 12/12 and had a tour of the place---lots of high end shops and a huge casino---I actually won a bit here while sitting at a video poker bar---free Wild Turkey on the rocks while playing! I only put in a $20 at first but came out a little ahead with the free play they give you when you sign up upon entering the players club area. Quite a few high end restaurants and a prime rib buffet are featured here---they had no balcony rooms so we chose to stay at the Isle Casino, but this place looks wonderful as well, but maybe quite a bit more $$$!

Unique Quality: On the beach, huge casino, headline acts performers

Directions: where Hiway #110 empties onto Beach Blvd.

• Bunsch's Profile Photo

You might never leave...

I went down to Biloxi for a conference, and although it was my place of origin, I almost didn't get out of the hotel to explore the rest of the city...everything I wanted was available right there. Gambling, of course; it is a casino. But spa services, athletic venues (great pool, good gym), shopping, restaurants, and really spacious rooms with nice amenities. I know things were pretty dicey during Hurricane Katrina but the Beau Rivage has come back, big time.

Directions: Right on the water

• Yaqui's Profile Photo

Golden Palace~

I have not stayed here, but a co-worker said this is a really nice establishment that has good restaurants, rooms, and a nightly entertainment. Didn't have my camera so had to use my cell phone.

• Disappointed

Beware, your dining options are extremely limited at the Beau. None of the fine dining restaurants are open during the day, this includes the BBQ joint. And depending on the day of the week they might not be open at night. I know that Thursday night the Asian restaurant was closed. Your only option is the $30 buffet or the snack shop.
    If you are a sports fan your options are limited for catching any games, I think they only have basic cable throughout the hotel and there is no sports book. We were left with soccer games all weekend.
    Also, they would not honor a promotional rate for me, this was after I called a week earlier to verify the rate and was assured I was getting the best rate.

Unique Quality: None really, with Vegas giving it away why stay with the pretenders.

• doug48's Profile Photo

better

in my opinion the beau rivage is the best place to stay in biloxi. the rooms are large and offer all of the ameinites that you would expect from a better resort hotel. the hotel and casino has several good restaurants and three bars. as with most hotels in biloxi room priced are higher on weekends and holidays.

Directions: central biloxi

• gravy.'s Profile Photo

Best Resort in Biloxi

Great rooms overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. In the summer months you have to attend Teaki night, see my pics in the nightlife section! Casino is huge and have many waitress that are easy on the eyes and keep the drinks coming, while your gambling anyway.

Directions: Can't miss it, the biggest on the beach

• wwefan2003's Profile Photo

Biloxi's Best Hotel

A Beautiful Hotal along Beach Blvd. I stayed in this hotel, and had a really great expericance. This Hotel will rival any hotel in Las Vegas.

Unique Quality: Great View of the gulf. Very Nice Pool, and nice casino.

Directions: Beachfront

More about Beau Rivage Resort & Casino

Beau Rivage Biloxi Resort & Casino

All I can say is if you run short of cash and want to get a check cashed, forget it!! We had to go to one of the other casinos to do our business. When we reached home four days later, Beau called to say we could now cash a check! The cab driver told us Beau did not care for the people just the $$. We loved the hotel, however, it is very pricey indeed. Next time, we will try one of the other hotels in Biloxi as there are many nice ones away from the Beau. Live and Learn, I guess.

Beau Rivage in Biloxi

by M2swim

Pretty nice place to stay. Very similar in room design as the Bellagio, but the bathrooms are not quite as large as the Bellagio. Restaurants in the hotel are fair to good. Hard Rock Hotel and Casino opened up around July 4, 2007 next door, so you can walk to another casino.

I would stay there again.

Mark Allows visitors to golf at Fallen Oak, their private golf course. Nice experience. About a 45 minute drive from the casino.

Beau Rivage Hotel

by dustrox about Beau Rivage Hotel

$140 per night in American dollars The lobby is a must see. It has 40 foot trees growing in it and ever changing arrays of flowers in the many indoor flower beds.

Beau Rivage and Airtran

Stayed at the Beau Rivage, it certainly was beautyful and surely a four star, the food was very good and was able to see one show Tanganai which was fun to watch and exciting to see. Biloxi is ok but the casinos are so far apart, so we had to wait for shuttles to come and go. The temperature was in the 70's and a lot better then here in NH,Had a good time but now that I've been there I don't think I will want to go back. J.

Beau RivageBeau Rivage

beau rivagebeau rivage

Beau Rivage CasinoBeau Rivage Casino

Beau Rivage CasinoBeau Rivage Casino

Comfort Inn Suites Beachview or Quality Inn Emerald Beach

by kokomo3

This is my first time to Biloxi. 25th Wedding Anniversary. Do not want to pay an arm and a leg, but would like somewhere to stay that is nice. Would like a room with a balcony and facing the beach. Any suggetions? Am considering Comfort Inn Suties Beachview or Quality Inn Emeral Beach. Which would be best? Does anyone know how to get the best prices?

Thanks so much

by Virtuous_Tourist

I hate to tell you but Biloxi's beach is not the greatest...

by vixkix69

Try travelocity.com for reviews and ratings on motels/hotels.The Comfort Inn does have a beach view but you would probably need to be towards the top floors to get it.It is near a busy intersection and the beach it faces is more like the water,not the actual beach area.The Grand Casino and Beau Rivage hotels are nice and near the beach.Treasure bay and Isle of Capri casino hotels are almost ON the beach,a short walk....Try the casino hotels,they are nicer and nearest to the beaches.Also,the traffic out there is kinda bad,so you may prefer the walking part.
Also,for a beautiful scenic drive,take a drive down highway 90 towards Bay St.Louise [a beautiful old community with a little shopping and historic sites] .
Anyway,I will be glad to attempt to answer any questions you have.

Oh no!!!
I did not mean to tell you to find reviews on hotels at travelocity!!!
Geez,I meant traveladvisor.com !!
I glanced over it and saw some great stuff on Grand Casino and Beau Rivage Hotels.
Anyway!Thats it!
Vickie

by vixkix69

tripadvisor.com,not travelocity,has the actual reviews.I suggest a casino hotel.

by smh1180

The best place to stay is the Beau Rivage. If you stay during the week you can usually get a good rate. The wkends are rather high though.
Its right on the Gulf and has shops, shows and of course the casino.
I hope you are not planning on seeing a beautiful beach though. Our beaches are nasty, nothing like the Florida Beaches. Our water is brown.

You should go to the Beau Rivage website and look up there rates for wkdays. Good luck!!

RE: Comfort Inn Suites Beachview or Quality Inn Emerald Beach

by boracaybound

You may also want to check Ocean Springs, you wont be on the water but there are some great B&B's and it's a great little town with a bueatiful downtown area and it's just east of Biloxi by about 1 mile over the bridge so you are still close to the casinos.

Comments