Isle of Capri Casino Resort

151 Beach Boulevard, (formerly Crown Plaza), Biloxi, Mississippi, 39530, United States

Golden Nugget Biloxi
Hotels.com Expedia.com Orbitz.com

• dustmon's Profile Photo

The Isle

Stayed here at "The Isle" (the new name) using Orbitz for the first time----got a balcony room and another room for about $150 total---we are both over 50 and got free lunches the first day and free breakfast the second day...you have to go to the casino and sign up with the Isle Club with a photo id...you get free stuff and entries to contests--

updated December 2012--

We stayed here again for 2 nights, total cost $240 for 2 rooms with balconies--again because we are both over 50, we got free lunch buffet on wednesday and free buffet breakfast on thursday---lost about $100 gambling but had a few free Wild Turkey's while playing video poker at the bar, and had fun playing the $5 minimum roulette table as well.
    Got room service for the first time, a Cobb salad, 2 milks and a diet coke came within the stated 30 minutes, total cost with tip $35 ( a little steep)
    Noise level seemed high this trip in the hallways outside the rooms---lots of smokers as well downstairs in the main areas.
    I would have appreciated using the outside (HUGE) hot tub but it was closed "seasonally".
    Golden Nugget has bought the place and is building a new hotel next door which will close off all views at the Isle....

Unique Quality: The beds were comfortable with duvets (which I am not that fond of) but comfortable mattresses and the balcony room was nice and sunny for awhile....a little outdated bathroom but the shower was ok----nice shampoo/conditioner samples along with coffee and a coffeemaker....
    wish we could have experienced the huge jaccuzzi under our room!

room service was delivered withing 30 minutes but brought the wrong salad dressing....

• Yaqui's Profile Photo

Elegant~

A neat establishment that has some really nice restaurants and some old school gambling casino's. It not as fancy as the others, but something about it is still elegant and simple.

• SUPER!!

I called to ask about getting a room to celebrate my daughters birthday, which was on July 17th and the person I talked to was SO nice and very happy to help me, I was given a "Complimentary" room. (because I had enough points, I think.,) The room was VERY NICE, CLEAN and SPACIOUS. This is my second time staying at the ISLE and I would certainly recommend it.....The beds are really comfortable, too. I have always been treated like a close friend when I have any dealings with the ISLE staff. (The room number we stayed in was #336. Thanks again and I'll be back!!!

• memfizmom's Profile Photo

Nice but....

Great room, nice view, balcony overlooking the water, excellent value for cost.....HORRIBLE response by management/security.
    We stayed here one night and were completely sold on the place for a return - until our neighbors returned from the casino at around midnight. There was screaming and yelling and cursing, and at one point i was seriously scared someone was getting beat up from the banging and loud bumps. We called and complained and were promised security would be notified. An hour later, no security. Called again, and this time they came up and asked them to settle down. You could hear the conversation in the hallway, apparently this was a grandmother, a mother, a few sons, and a cousin or two. HELLO! This was a room with a king size bed. No sleeper sofa, nothing else. I'm close with my family - but not that close. They continued to scream and yell and curse - being from Memfiz, i thought i knew redneck, thought i'd heard every word in the book - but this um, family, took the prize. Security came again, reprimanded them again. They proceeded to all move to the balcony, where the noise only got worse. Called security again, finally they told them if they didn't stop, they'd remove them. This quieted the noise a bit, but it was still bad enough that i barely slept. In fact, if i hadn't had a few drinks the night before, i'd have demanded my money back and left for a different casino. I did talk to management upon check out, head of security was apologetic but what good does that do??? If they are that desperate for business that they won't throw Mawmaw and bumpkins out when they've obviously hit the jug too much, we won't come back here !!!!!

Unique Quality: nice views