Master Host Inn And Suites

H-TownJourneyman's Profile Photo

Great Price, Nice Staff, Thats About It

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 12, 2006

We rolled into Columbus last minute without any pre-made accomodations, so we stopped at the first place we saw for a room. Basically we just needed a bed for a few hours of sleep, so we were definately not looking for a Ritz Carlton here. The price was great, under $40 for a room with 2 full size beds. Staff was very nice, gave us great directions to where we needed to be the next day. The room, well, lets just say it did have a bed, and the T.V. worked. Again though, for under 40 bucks, I didn't even pay attention to the broken toliet, the broken shower handle, the stained carpet, the weird smell, and the guy looking into our window because the curtain would not shut all the way. They have a bar downstairs, which serves pretty decent food, and an outdoor pool. With all these faults with the room, I'm sure most people would not recommend this motel, and I am not necessarily "recommending" it either. I'll just say that besides me not being a picky person in general, it was fine for 1 night for the cheap price.

Nearby Master Host Inn And Suites

• Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet

Columbus Travel Forum

Need advice about Columbus, Mississippi? Visit the Travel Forum for Columbus and ask our Answer Gurus.

Explore Deeper into Columbus