Super 8 Hattiesburg

Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
WFTR's Profile Photo

Simple but effective

by written on December 29, 2002

There is nothing particularly special about this Super 8, but it was a pretty good place to stay. I thought that it gave me good value for my money, and I'd certainly stay there again.

My room had a small refrigerator. On a single night stay like mine, a refrigerator isn't important, but it would be nice to have if I were staying for a few days.

The TV had cable with about 70 channels. It had FOX News, and one way that I judge a motel or hotel is by whether the TV gets FOX News. There were also a couple of sports channels. I think they have HBO, but I didn't bother to find it.

An Arby's restaurant is directly behind the motel, and one can easily walk around the building to eat there. Beyond Arby's is a Burger King and then a convenience store.

The Super 8 is on Hwy 49 just south of exit 67 off of I-59. Exit 67 is confusing, but go towards Hattiesburg to reach the motel.

Directions: Hwy 49 just south of exit 67 off of I-59. Exit 67 is confusing, but go towards Hattiesburg to reach the motel.

Nearby Super 8 Hattiesburg

Super 8 Hattiesburg

• Hattiesburg Super Eight
  • Hattiesburg Super 8

Address: 6529 US Highway 49 North, Hattiesburg, Mississippi, 39401, United States

Amenities at Super 8 Hattiesburg

• Continental Breakfast
  • Wheelchair Accessible
  • Free Parking
  • Free High Speed Internet

Hattiesburg Travel Forum

Need advice about Hattiesburg, Mississippi? Visit the Travel Forum for Hattiesburg and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Hattiesburg hotel reviews

Howard Johnson Express Inn - Hattiesburg
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
Microtel Inn & Suites Hattiesburg
Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
Econo Lodge - Hattiesburg / Highway 49 N.
Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review