13701 Paso Road, Ocean Springs, Mississippi, 39564, United States
Priceline.com Booking.com

More about Ocean Springs

View of Biloxi from Ocean SpringsView of Biloxi from Ocean Springs

life and weather in Ocean Springs???

by Cindymattson

We are considering moving to Ocean Springs. We are concerned about the amount of rainfall. We have lived in Florida where the amount of rain is comparable but there it rains in tremendous storms then clears off for the day. We live in Kentucky now where there is less rain but it is slow dreary drizzly rain that goes on for days without alot of accumulation. How would you describe it in Ocean Springs. So basicallly we would like to know if it sunny or dreary. How are the winters?

Re: life and weather in Ocean Springs???

by DJMist

I think you'll find the weather in OS very comparable to weather in Florida (not sure what part). Proximity to the gulf keeps it slightly cooler than inland but also means gulf moisture - summer afternoon downpours are frequent. Overall the weather would be described as sunny - beautiful really. Summers do get very warm and humid but if you've lived in Florida you can relate. I am from the Midwest by birth (I've also lived in KY) but I think the weather here is wonderful. Winters are mild; you may see freezing temps 1-2 days a year. Spring and fall are great 75-85 degrees with lots of sunshine all year. Good luck with your move and enjoy Ocean Springs!

Re: life and weather in Ocean Springs???

by DJMist

Travel Tips for Ocean Springs

But all good things come to an...

by bdbrewer

But all good things come to an end. We were pleasantly tired as we aimed our Goldwing in the direction of our home. Almost the entire trip back was alongside beautiful white beaches. The sunset caught our eye. We stopped and took a series of pictures as the sun slowly fade away. If you do not live near the ocean, eat your heart out...LOL

Comments