Harrah's Tunica - Veranda and Terrace Hotels

13615 Old Hwy 61 N, Tunica Resorts, Mississippi, 38664, United States
#15 of 16 hotels in Robinsonville
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

Not good!!!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 7, 2012

We stayed at Harrah's Tunice Terrace over New Years for 3 nights in a suite and were very disappointed. The room decor is faded, worn and has obviously not been updated since the 50's. No shampoo, conditioner or lotion available unless you beg for them. The windows looking out onto the lake and parking lot were so dirty that you could hardly see out of them. Two of us stayed in the room...my husband and I. They only had two of each bath towel, hand towel and washcloth available. We requested more but when they cleaned the room they took the extras and left two of each behind. I wrap a towel around my long hair after showering, which was the reason for the request. We had coffee and bagels in the lobby cafe one morning. While seated I noticed how filthy the place was. Dust bunnies everywhere and the glass in the display cases looked like it had never been cleaned. Staff in the cafe was unfriendly and rude. Additionally while walking through the lobby, with the sun shining in the windows, you could tell the floor had not been cleaned in a very long time. Dust and debris everywhere. A real turnoff. If this is the stuff they let you see you have to wonder what goes on behind the scenes. We will definately think twice about staying there again.

Robinsonville Travel Forum

Need advice about Robinsonville, Mississippi? Visit the Travel Forum for Robinsonville and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Robinsonville hotel reviews