11635 Highway 61 North, Tunica Resorts, Mississippi, 38664, United States

Satisfaction Average

More about Key West Inn Tunica

Tunica, MS -- pick a casino

by DrewV about Tunica, MS -- pick a casino

The whole concept of major gambling in Mississippi is strange and weird, but if you can't make it to Vegas, stop by Tunica. They've got all the games, and they've got the classic Mississippi hospitality, so you feel OK about losing all your money. It's just a short drive from Memphis, so combine a trip to Northern Mississippi with Elvis and Beale Street. (Check out my Memphis page for more information.)

Great hotel and Casino

We vist Tunica at least 4 times a year. We always stay at The Terrace. This time we are staying at the Grand. We expect it to be as nice as the Terrace. Everything is always nice and clean and comfortable. The food is great,the buffet is the best i've ever had. We will continue to stay at the Grand every time we go.

Terrace Hotel in Tunica Mississippi

We stayed 2 nights in the Terrace Hotel at the Grand Casino. It was great. We took our grown children & had 3 rooms reserved. They were nice enough to put all our rooms together. The rooms were very clean & nice & comfortable. The service was great. We ate at the Grand buffet & it was awesome-more food than you could eat. My daughters & I got massages at the Spa & it was wonderful. We would definetly recommend this hotel & we would not hestitiate to stay there again & probably will.

pleasantly surprised

by TripAdvisor Member laverne28

My sister took me on a 50th birthday mini trip to Tunica, Mississippi. She is the type of person who looks at every aspect of scheduling a vacation and checks on reviews before making a decision. She wanted to go to Biloxi, Mississippi, but after consulting with a travel agent, got a wonderful deal, flight included, with the grand casino. She wanted to stay at the Grand Casino Hotel, but because of the conditions of the deal, we had to choose between the other two hotels that the Grand Casino has on their property. She chose the Grand Casino Terrace. She had read the reviews concerning the Terrace and was a little apprehensive about staying there because some of the reviews were not very good at all. I have to say that we were pleasantly surprised. The staff treated us wonderfully. We were a little concerned about the shuttle service to the Grand Casino, but the Shuttle's were running almost back to back and if we had to wait at all, it was only for a couple of minutes. That includes leaving the Grand and going back to the Terrace also. The rooms were wonderful, they were also a little larger than normal hotel rooms and had plenty of space in the bathrooms. The buffet was one of the best that we have been to, and that includes buffet's in Las Vegas and Reno. The prices for the buffet were also very reasonable. We were also shuttled from the airport in Memphis to the Grand and back again and it also was done in a very timely manner, with the shuttle waiting on us as soon as we got our luggage and walked out of the airport. The only problem we had was in trying to get a rental car because no one is at the desk and you have to use the phone at the desk. We were told we would be able to pick up a car by 9:00 am and it was almost 11:00 before a car was brought to us and it had to come from Memphis, it was not on the property iteself. When we go back, we will definitely stay at the Terrace again and I would highly recommend it to anyone who was traveling to area.

Beware of phone charges!!!!!

It's not well publicized at the Grand Casino, but when you make a long distance telephone charge you are being charged a ridiculous rate. The first minute to connect is $9, then I was charged $7.00 a minute after that. My phone bill for 29 minutes was $65.64!!!!! I have never in all of my travels encoutered such riff off and they were not willing to negotiate at all. They are making a killing off people, especially business travelers working from their hotel. Thank goodness I didn't have more time to work, I would have dreaded to see that phone bill.

veranda at the grand casino/hotel

we have mostly stayed at the terrace / grand casino. ( at least 12 or 15 times). the rooms are extremely nice, the hotel is clean and attractive...but the check in staff are the rudess ever. they make you wait and wait and wait to sign in. one time i had to wait for 1 1/2 hour after check in time.

our children made surprise reservations for 3 rooms for our 50th wedding anniversary. they made this well known to the terrace. they did not even say happy anniversary. other casinos did, even though we did not stay at their hotels.

this last time we stayed at the veranda/ grand casino. the check in staff were very polite and welcoming. the rooms are very nice, but smaller. the check in staff made the veranda a pleasant stay. we will return there in the future.

Comments