2427 Midamerican Industrial Dr, Boonville, MO 6523

Travel Tips for Boonville

Cast Memories of Boonville

by CastB93

"September 2, 1993"

"I had an awesome host family in Booneville (I still am in touch with them--they actually came through Charlotte and stopped for lunch last October--Susan, Vicky, Ronny, Matt, Lynette were my roomies) and they told me years later, after we performed at the millitary academy that the public was so ashamed of how roudy and inappropriate the cadets were up in the balcony during our performance. My host mom actually wrote to the dean about it, saying the cadets really shamed Booneville. She is still disgusted whenever she tells me about it again." - Doyle (USA)

"I celebrated my 25th birthday with Kelly T. and my host family in NO. What an awesome place to be for that!!!! My mom had sent me a homemade birthday card to my host family with things like "arthritis, bursytis (sp?), headaches, joint pain, etc." listed on the front of the card. On the inside it said, "Happy birthday to my biggest pain!"

Now you have to understand a few things about my mom. She hates writing letters and can't spell worth a darn so this was a HUGE undertaking for her. It was also rather creative on her part. I took it as a sign that we were okay again and all was forgiven. It's the only birthday card I've never forgotten." - Tracy (USA)

Comments