Angel Inn

2350 Green Mountain Drive, (Formerly Hampton Inn), Branson, Missouri, 65616, United States
Orbitz.com Expedia.com Booking.com

More about Angel Inn

Terrible Customer Service

by TripAdvisor Member CHICATulsa

STAY HERE IF YOU LIKE BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

We booked this hotel 2 weeks in advance. In the special request box, my husband specifically requested a non-smoking, second floor room on the quiet side of the hotel. He then called the hotel and spoke to a lady at the front desk to confirm his request. She assurred him that we would get that room. When we arrived, a man at the front desk (supposedly the owner) became very hostile and beligerant as my husband pressed him for what we had requested saying that he had no special request in his system. The owner whined that the hotel was full and we would just have to take the room he was giving us. When we declined the room, he still charged us 1 night because "that's just his policy." We spent 2 hours trying to find a vacancy in another hotel.

love the stay

by TripAdvisor Member poohbear5

We stayed at this motel during memorial weekend and it was one of the best stay's we have ever had in branson for the price.
The employees were some of the best in branson.
I would recommend this motel to anyone who wants a good
motel to stay at.
It is close to many restaurants, shows and shopping.

Good value and location for Branson

by TripAdvisor Member aaholestine

We stayed here the week after Memorial Day, 2007. We booked after finding the Internet Special (Sunday-Thursday nights for only $225). We booked two other rooms along with ours, had to change our reservation twice, and they were very accommodating.

The room was clean and decent. Nothing spectacular but no complaints.

The pool was a little on the small side for so many people.

My only complaint was the breakfast. The website makes it sound like a full, hot breakfast. Basically, it is a free CONTINENTAL breakfast. They switch between french toast/eggs and biscuits and gravy every other day for their hot items. Don't actually expect variety. We ended up eating elsewhere for breakfast most days.

One suggestion would be to visit Celebration City. It is so much less crowded than Silver Dollar City. The kids loved the fireworks/laser show and the dance party afterwards.

Good for the price

by TripAdvisor Member ArkansasXian

The staff were friendly and helpful in finding a nearby restaurant and I observed them being very helpful trying to help another visitor decide which Branson shows they should visit. The room was clean. There were some residual stains in the bathtub that didn't look like they could be removed. The shower curtain was somewhat moldy; however, when I told the staff during checkout they immediately filled out a maitenance request to have it replaced. The matresses were older and somewhat flat on one of the queen beds. The other bed was fine. The pillows were lumpy, so I would recommend traveling with your own if you are picky. The room was equiped with a coffee pot and a full size ironing board which was very helpful. The room had good visual appeal with no residual smell from other visitors or smokers (it was a nonsmoking room). Overall the quality of the staff and the cleanliness give this experience an above average rating.

NO Customer Service

by TripAdvisor Member jojoKansas

These people don't know the meaning of customer service. When we checked in the carpets in our room were wet from being cleaned that morning, there was so much humidity in the air from the wet carpets that the towels and bedding were wet. We were told there was no other room to move us to and if we weren't satisfied w/the room we could go somewhere else, maintence man came to check the a/c and pulled out a FILTHY filter, told us if we weren't happy we could leave, staff became verbally abusive. Lied to us about who the manager was.

The staff was horrible and didn't seem to care, there was another lady checking out when we left because she wasn't happy with her room either.

Excellent value

by TripAdvisor Member sfontenot1

I would have called this place an excellent value for twice the price. The rooms were very large, clean, and comfortable. The entire place inside and out is very well maintained, well lit, and provides a sense of security. The pool area and breakfast were both excellent. This was 4 star comfort at a 1 star price. The only negative is that the front desk staff did not seem very welcoming, they weren't rude or distasteful, just not very warm. Overall, one of the best accomodation values I have ever had.

Great, Beautiful, Clean Motel

by TripAdvisor Member ducky_1943

Very friendly people, just a great place to stay and whoever gave it a terrible review must a got up on the wrong side of the bed. It was VERY clean, had a excellent breakfast each and every morning....I would without a doubt stay there again when I return and that will be soon. I book my trip through the Branson Tourism which I would not do again, I think I could of got a much better rate myself, but then again that is my opinson.

Wonderful Motel

by TripAdvisor Member rydalt2001

My sister and I stayed 2 night. Room was clean and quiet. Very reasonably rates. Very friendly staff. I left my computer cord in the room and called back. I received it in one day. Thanks for taking the time to send it back to me. A very important item.
Thanks Again. God Bless

It was a nice stay,

by TripAdvisor Member puppylover325

It was clean, good size room. If you are looking for a place for families I would recomend this. The breakfast was good. better than most. The service was very good.

Lousy dive

by TripAdvisor Member conservative

don't stay here!
room requests are NOT honored carpets are disgusting bathrooms are not accessible to wheelchairs ice/vending machines aren't accessible in the first buildinf

Comments