The Greenbrier Inn is a...
The Greenbrier Inn is a favorite of mine. It has good accommodations and good prices.
Around $50.00 a night for two queen size beds, depending on the season you go in.
Unique Quality: It has two pools one in the front where you can usually catch a good view of bunji jumpers and another in the back that is quite relaxing.
Directions: It's on 76 Blvd. just up the street from the Andy William's theater.
- Hummingbird Inn Bed & Breakfast
- Emory Creek Bed and Breakfast
- Kite House Historic Bed and Breakfast
- Gaines Landing Bed and Breakfast
- Red Bud Cove Bed and Breakfast Suites
Branson Travel Forum
Need advice about Branson, Missouri? Visit the Travel Forum for Branson and ask our Answer Gurus.