Horizons By Marriott Vacation Club At Branson

mwenn2100's Profile Photo

Family fun!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 30, 2012

We were looking or something with more than one room since we had 3 adults and one infant and this definitely fit the bill! The resort was beautiful and the staff was (for the most part) very friendly. We absolutely loved our 2 bedroom condo. It was perfect for us. My husband and I shared a room and my mother and infant daughter (in a pack and play) shared the other room. The kitchen, living room and bathroom were well appointed and very clean. Our balcony overlooked the big outdoor pool. It definitely reminded me of an "old school" resort with family fun activities at all times. Ready for a game of water volleyball? Just head down to the pool on Monday at 2pm. How fun! I walked to the main building every morning to get my free cup of coffee and some exercise... it was pleasant and uncrowded. We did go in the summer and it was very un-crowded, which surprised me a bit. However, because of the cost I suppose I understood why. It was definitely a bit more than we like to spend on a hotel room, but with a baby you do what you have to do to have a pleasant vacation! I would recommend this resort to anyone with kids. Lots of open room to run and play, activities and a very nice pool.

Unique Quality: The pool was very beautiful and was never very crowded. The main building always had activities (movies, games, etc). The grounds are beautifully maintained. Staff is helpful.

klovellok's Profile Photo

We've stayed at the Marriott...

by written on August 25, 2002

We've stayed at the Marriott Fairfield, Residence Inn and Bayside Inn. We typically rent a condominium that is very nice. Right in town and looks out over the golf green. Email me and I will give you the info.

Nearby Horizons By Marriott Vacation Club At Branson

• Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette
  • Suites

Branson Travel Forum

Need advice about Branson, Missouri? Visit the Travel Forum for Branson and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Branson hotel reviews