120 South Wildwood Drive, Branson, Missouri, 65616, United States
Orbitz.com Hotels.com Travelocity

More about Radisson Hotel Branson

Excellent Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member tonya_okla

Nice, clean, hotel. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was clean, nice furnishings, great Sleep Number bed. Slept better than any hotel ever stayed at. The hotel restuarant (Veteran's Cafe) was not that great. We had free breakfast coupons, but only ate there twice. Will definately stay here again.

A pleasant stay in Bransoin

by TripAdvisor Member thompson32154

This was a great place to stay. We were able to walk to nearby shows and shopping. The Select Comfort beds were excellent.
The room was clean and well attended. I would definately stay at this hotel again. The hotel could definately use more updated or upscale dining. I would like to have had more choices for room service. The staff was helpful and eager to provide information or directions. The pool was great!

Horrible stay

by TripAdvisor Member Kittylvr

Hotel is on a hill so you have to "hike" back uphill to your car. Not enough parking. Room was dirty and outdated and very dark. Advertises the Sleep Number beds but our room did not have one. Floor was so dirty that I did not want my child walking on it without shoes. Bedspreads were very old and worn and dirty looking. Chairs in room were worn and dirty looking. Bathroom was so small it was impossible to open bathroom door is someone else was in there. Shower curtain was old and outdated. Shower drain was backed up (water up to my ankles while I was trying to shower). Bathroom counter was rough and looked like someone had scrubbed it with steel wool and around the sink drain was stained black. The hotel does not even offer a complimentary continental breakfast. Overall, room was WAY overpriced for what you get and I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!

Good Full Service Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Coon_Rapids_Traveler

Unlike many reviews, I did NOT find the rooms dirty. We booked a corner room that had beautiful views of the mountains. The room heating/cooling unit worked very well (we needed both heating and cooling at various times) with little noise and good response (not excessive deadband). The room was attractive and nicely decorated. There was a thin blanket supplied for those that find the comforter too heavy and hot for sleeping.
Yes, there ARE hills (most hotels have them - this is a Branson problem, not a Radisson problem), and all level parking spaces require a Handicap Permit (again, this is Branson!). Yes, there ARE many busses picking up tours out front - this is because the Radisson is a large full service hotel and well equipped to handle such crowds. Still, we seldom had a long wait for an elevator. The Veteran's restaurant had good food and service for the most part (avoid the Flat Iron Steak special), maybe not gourmet but still more than adequate. We did experience an ice storm (Nov 30 - Dec 1 - hit the lower midwest quite hard), and I will think twice before going to Branson again in the winter. If you're going to have an ice/snow storm, the Radisson may not be the best place to stay, but good luck finding any place that doesn't have problems. In fact, the Radisson was well prepared for the storm and continued to provide good food service (their employees were put up at the hotel so they would have all the help they needed).
As has been pointed out, the location is excellent, and there are plenty of parking spaces without an excessively long walk back to the hotel (but it WILL be uphill either going or coming). In summary, we would probably return to the Radisson again, but someone wanting to avoid crowds and hills might search for a more remote hotel, but will then need to drive further to reach many restaurants and shows.

One of the worst places I have ever stayed at!

by TripAdvisor Member birdsong002

This was an awful experience! I booked through Hotwire.com and the hotel was listed as a 3 1/2 star hotel. Walking through the hallway to our room there was trash scattered everywhere and trays with dirty dishes. There was even a guy in the hallway ironing his clothes and getting dressed. Our first room was filthy. There was hair in the bath-tub and on the bathroom floor. A hugh sticky spot on the carpeted floor. There was also something on the bed....not quite sure what it was. We were changed to another room....where it was still filthy and the air-conditioner didn't even work. This room was also more run-down than the first. We then decided to check-out and go else where. There was a convention in town and we had no luck finding accomindations else where. The Radission Hotel Beverage manager over-heard us trying to get a room else where. This lady was very kind. She promised us someone would go and re-clean our room. They did but can you believe there was still hair in the tub. We showed her and she invited us to eat dinner on them. We had no where else to go so we accepted. I wanted a clean room not a free dinner. The employees were very nice but I would stay in my car before I'd pay money to stay in there hotel again. Oh and one last thing...when we were checking out of the hotel the bell-man who collected our luggage actually left our luggage out by the curb unattended!

Never again

by TripAdvisor Member Bekiah

Staff was less than friendly, beds were horribly hard and not comfortable AT ALL!!! We paid the same price but did not get a sleep number bed and they would not switch rooms. Parking is a mess most of the time. Carpet was dingy, bathtub was dingy. We will not go back. Find another of the million branson hotels.

It was fine

by TripAdvisor Member tcdays

We stayed two nights in rooms on the second floor. They had been renovated and had the select comfort beds. The rooms were clean and had nice linens. No one in our group was very impressed with the select comfort bed but it gave us a chance to try them. The pool and hot tub were OK. The staff was helpful, I always stopped for directions before heading out. The tour buses loaded right outside our window every morning but they were a quiet crowd. It was the motorcycles starting up that were disturbing, the motorcycle parking is right in front too. I think if you have any trouble walking you would be best off with a bus tour and they can drop you and pick you up right in front of the venues.

Loved It!!

by TripAdvisor Member lovethang

This hotel was very nice. Check in took longer than normal though. Had a room on the 5th floor, nonsmoking. Still could smell a little smoke in the hall but not in the room. Loved the sleep number beds. My number is 90. Wish the room had a fridge and microwave. Had a great view of the town and the watertower, which at night is lit up like a hot air balloon. Walking distance to many shows. Right next door to Andy Williams Theatre. Walked to Baldknobbers and Dairy Queen for evening blizzard. Parking the first night was rough because
we had to park around back and go into the lower lobby, but there was still plenty of parking around the backside of the hotel. They do deliver breakfast in the mornings. You can order off a card they leave in the room but everything is very expensive. Also bathrooms are very small. I mean you just can shut the door without hitting the toilet. Overall great experience for 3 nights.

Great Location and Beautiful Room

by TripAdvisor Member Sarah_Tulsa

This hotel was wonderful. The lobby was very nice and I loved the room (especially the sleep number bed!!). The pool was a little small for the size of the hotel (lots of kids in it) but they do have adult hours from 12-2am.

Nice two stay

by TripAdvisor Member Mattkn

Booked this stay through Hotwire at a rate of 80 dollars per night. Not that great a savings if I had booked through their website for 88.50 a night. The front desk staff were friendly and swift. I showed up at 3:15p thinking that was the check in time. Later, I realized that their check in time was 4:00p. They let me check in early and didn't even mention it. That is great customer service! Room with two double beds was spacious and clean. Sleep number beds were fun to try, but I don't think it made that much difference. The only negative thing is the bathroom. It was very cramped. Fine for two people staying in a room, but if a family had to share that bathroom it would be a mess! Especially if you have bathroom hogging teenagers. Radisson had obviously updated the vanity in granite, but it still had original flooring, tub, shower curtain, and wall covering. The only good thing about the bathroom is the water pressure. Other than that issue, we had a good two day stay.

p.s. Had no problems parking until the last night and did have to park far up on the hill.

Comments