2701 Hazel Ave., Carthage, Missouri, 64836, United States

BEST WESTERN Precious Moments Hotel
Orbitz.com Priceline.com Travelocity

• Cleanest hotel in Carthage

I actually used to work at this hotel, and I can guarantee it is the cleanest we have in Carthage. It has an indoor swimming pool and also a continental breakfast. If you're looking for a room with a view, it doesn't exist. Carthage isn't really known for fascinating views in two story hotels.

• Jewelslover's Profile Photo

Precious Moments Best Western Hotel

We stayed here back in July of 2000 when I was in a friends wedding at the Precious Moments wedding chapel. The hotel was nice, clean, and had a good continental breakfast with cereal, donuts, waffles, and fruit. The hotel has an indoor pool.

• basstbn's Profile Photo

Make Reservations Ahead

The Precious Moments Park has been a magnet for huge throngs of tourists for this small town. As a result, lodging is a little more expensive (though still reasonable) than in surrounding towns, and rooms will be hard to find on weekends from spring til fall. We stayed in Neosho, Missouri, but Joplin is an excellent option, as well.

• brdwtchr's Profile Photo

Carthage is usually just a...

Carthage is usually just a place I take a break while driving toward Springfield. I have not ever stayed over night. I found some information on the internet about hotels in Carthage.

Comments