416 W Fir Rd, Carthage, MO 64836
Orbitz.com Super8.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Average

More about Carthage

Carthage town squareCarthage town square

Precious Moments Wedding ChapelPrecious Moments Wedding Chapel

Travel Tips for Carthage

PRECIOUS MOMENTS CHAPEL

by K.C.

Visiting the precious moments Chapel Center. It was amazing inside. There is a shop where the collectables are actually cheaper. There's the Fountain of Angels which was gorgeous. The entire place was just beautiful, but not many people know it exists.

I was looking up Carthage...

by brdwtchr

I was looking up Carthage on the internet tonight and found out there is a museum in Carthage I did not go to. The Powers Museum is about the city's history in the years after the Civil War and up to now. I've got some thing to look forward to next time I am going that way. If you get there before I do let me know what the Powers Museum is like.

Carthage, Missouri

by basstbn

"Precious Moments Park"

The Missouri Vacation Planner lists a number of attractions in Carthage, but let's be honest - there is only one real good reason to stop off in this town: the Precious Moments Park. While there, we spent a few minutes driving around the pleasant town, as it does have some very attractive old homes - particularly the Historic Phelps House which I failed to take a photo of.

But Precious Moments is why we went to Carthage. I can not say I am a huge fan of Sam Butcher's characters, but I enjoyed the visit none-the-less.

Comments