216 N Meramec Ave, Clayton, MO 63105

Satisfaction Terrible

Travel Tips for Clayton

Clayton, MO

by dzni

I think I may be the only person to write about this place, but so be it. Clayton is a fairly small, ritzy part of town, with some big homes and a neat looking town center, a mix of tall buildings and a number of eateries and shops lining the streets. Nearby is Washgington University (of which I have written about more on my St. Louis page), a very prestigious school. I can't say that I've travelled extensively in the St. Louis area, but if you are just looking to do some relaxing dining or such, maybe visit downtown Clayton.

John195123's new Clayton Page

by John195123

I can't say much about Clayton, other than the fact that it is quite a nice place, very rich. But, what do you want to bet that this page is very similar to dzni's page??? WOW! dzni, you're too cool, dude! Anyway, There are, of course, many other restaurants here, some bars, a pub, and a Taco Bell. Gas, as of two days ago, is about $1.29gallon. The center of town is nice, fancy, clean, etc, except for the poor guy in the parking lot who was putting up the duct tape and cardboard window to his car. Oh well. Anyway, the downtown is small, easy to get around in, and, as I said before, clean.

Comments