303 E US-54, El Dorado Springs, Missouri, United States
Booking.com Priceline.com Agoda.com

Satisfaction Average

Travel Tips for El Dorado Springs

Eldorado Springs is named for...

by brdwtchr

Eldorado Springs is named for the mineral springs in the center of town. At one time the waters of the spring were thought to have medicinal qualities. Being there with my wife on a perfect June day and visiting the park.

Packing List

by brdwtchr

Won't need to pack a flag. The local boyscouts put this on in front of the museum. (Once again this is not a photo I took. I got it from the basket at the museum. Thought it was nice of them to give the pictures away like that.)

brdwtchr's new El Dorado Springs Page

by brdwtchr

From highway 54 turn north on Main street. Follow that till you come to the quaint old down town area. There is a beautiful park there. The park sits low in a valley. At bottom of this there is a spring. Near the spring is a gazebo. The hill sides around the gazebo are covered with benches to create an outdoor amphitheatre. This page contains several photos I did not take. I did take a picture of this very same gazebo. When we went in the museum they had a basket of photographs left over from the recent Historical Hysteria Day celebration in May. The photos were free to any one who might have use for them. I thought this picture with the young people had more color in it than mine did. I took several photos from the basket and added them to this page.

Comments