650 S Hwy Dr, Fenton, Missouri, 63026, United States

Orbitz.com Booking.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

• gives all Super 8 Motels a bad name

My daughter had a dance competition and this poor excuse for a motel was a super 8, we have stayed in those before with no complaint but this place gives all super 8's a bad name. just because of this incident I am never going to another super 8!! we got there, and keep in mind this is a really nice neighborhood the competition is in, so this motel was listed at 1.8 miles from the place, so I thought, ok, this should be ok, no bad reviews, I made the reservations. got into town at 10:30 tired as heck, got out of my car and on the ground was 3 square plastic packets of white powder. kind of overlooked that and went on (told the front desk). checked into the room, it was a nice clean room, looked ok to me, when I went to go lock the door, the chain thingie was gone (ripped off) and the deadbolt would not go (the hinge thingie on the door had evidence of forced entry) so no way to lock the door. so I call the front desk and complain, had to go back and they put me in a different room. got all unpacked and stuff and realized there was only 2 hand towels for our party of THREE!!!! what the hell?? I called the front desk and complained again, they said they would send a guy up (it was 11:30) and I didn't want that because this was the first super 8 I been to that is not enclosed, meaning that the doors were outside and anyone from the street could drive up in front of your room. so i just proceeded to chew the people out and told them forget it, blah blah blah. slept, got up at 5, got my daughter ready except for her tights and makeup that we left in the car on accident, told her I was going to run out and get them, and the deadbolt breaks off in the door and I cannot get out!!!!!! so she is half dressed, I am yelling into the telephone at the front desk THAT I HAVE TO BE SOMEWHERE IN 1 HR AND I BETTER GET OUT OF THIS ROOM NOW! they come and try to open it from the outside, which I knew wouldn't work, they were so dumb they never thought about going thru the next room since it had adjoining doors. I suggested that and they were like, "uhhhhhh, theres someone in there" and I'm like "I DONT CARE IF THERE IS SOMEONE THERE OR NOT, YOU ARE GOING TO GET ME OUT OF THIS ROOM OR I AM GOING TO BREAK THIS WINDOW!!!" so they say they will call them, we hear the phone next door ring, and ring, and ring, then the front desk calls us back and says "uhhhhhh, they're not answering" and I proceed to yell the same above sentence and finally they come and unlock the other door uninvited and we go and all is well. DO NOT STAY HERE! I have called corporate already, hopefully they will close down.

Comments