Reagan's Queen Anne B & B

313 North Fifth Street, Hannibal, Missouri, 63401, United States

More about Reagan's Queen Anne B & B

Much needed getaway!

My wife and I were taking advantage of the remainder of her spring break so we stole away to this charming little village perched along the Mississippi. The B&B was just the remedy we needed as we reflected on our own current life-changing events. We felt welcome and comforted by the generous hospitality of the hosts. Our room was perfect with a surprisingly comfortable and soft bed. The food at the Queen Ann was the best we had in the entire town. We are certainly looking forward to returning someday... perhaps during the tourist season when we suspect there would be more of an 'electric' atmosphere about town. As it stands, the quiet solitude of Hannibal in March was just what we needed.

weekend getaway

My wife surprised me with a weekend getaway to Hannibal Missouri over the weekend of my birthday. We stayed at the Regan’s Queen Anne Bed and Breakfast. I must admit that I was first unsure of staying at a B&B but it turned out to be an amazingly unforgettable weekend. The Queen Anne was a very relaxing retreat and the innkeepers took very good care of us. We stayed in the captain’s quartets, which had an amazing view of the sunrise every morning that over looked the river. The entire stay was very relaxing and rejuvenating with amazing breakfast every morning. If you want a relaxing weekend getaway I whole-heartedly recommend the Regan’s Queen Anne Bed and Breakfast you will not be disappointed.

Sincerely Yours.

Eric Nepute

Fabulouso!!

Reagans Queen Anne is the perfect getaway for an easy and relaxing vacation. Our two day stay was absolutely perfect. The house is very charming and comfortable. The hosts, Judy and Norm were very inviting. Our room was romantic and private. Thank you for a wonderful stay. Regans Queen Anne was a completely affordable bed and breakfast for our budget!!!

Terrific B&B

by TripAdvisor Member JIMCHI

We recently stayed at the Reagan's Queen Anne and had the Captain's Quarters. A very nice B&B run by a delighful couple. Our suite was large and sunny with a good view of the town and river. The bed was comfortable and the morning breakfast was great- Judy made a delicious crustless quiche accompanied by sausage and very tasty muffins.

The rooms have been decorated with just a ton of "things" ranging from stuffed animals, knicknacks to even some antique clothing. It could be possible to lose your own things among so many others. Our floor in the Captain's Quarters was very creeky and we were afraid we were bothering the people below us every time we took a step, but we asked them the next morning and they said they didn't hear a thing. Speaking of nise, there are trains which come through Hannibal at all hours and blow their horns. As we had been warned about this in a previous post, we wore earplugs and didn't hear anything.

We had an enjoyable stay and would recommend this B&B to others visiting Hannibal.

RQA is amazing!!

by TripAdvisor Member b_heyen

Me being from the Illinois and my wife being from the west coast, I wanted to give her a "midwest treat" in a recent trip home for my 10-year reunion. Having stayed at Reagan's Queen Anne once before, I knew that RQA and Hannibal would be the perfect place to do so. The structure is amazing with intricate woodwork, separated gentlemen and ladies' parlors, thoughtfully designed rooms (each with private bathroom), a gorgeous dining room, and a lovely, enclosed hot tub for relaxation.
We stayed for two nights and were welcomed by Norm and Judy, two of the nicest people you were every meet. They are MORE than accomodating. Oddly enough, they remembered me even though my last visit was over 3 years ago. Heck, Judy even remembered that I am a vegetarian and had made a special meal plan just for me. It really was a nice touch.
In my last trip, I stayed in "Hattie's Chamber", which is quaint and beautiful, but this time, my wife and I stayed in the very "lovely" Rose Chamber, as my wife put it. I was opting for the Captain's Suite, but my wife wanted the former, and we all know who won. Our room was gorgeous with unique detail throughout.
The cuisine was fabulous both days. Lol, my wife said that, "You can't get breakfast like that on the West Coast." RQA is just a few blocks from all the downtown attractions. It makes a really makes for a nice walk. The beauty of the building is quite apparent as you walk up the block.
Anyway, I've rambled enough. I would highly reccommend RQA for anyone and everyone. We know that we will be making a return visit to see Judy and Norm someday.

Great stay at the Reagan Queen Anne in Hannibal

by TripAdvisor Member PK54

Absolutely a wonderful experience!!! The B+B was beautiful and you could tell the love that had been put into making this magnificant house a home! Judy and Norm made the whole experience the best it could possibly be. Delicious breakfast and wonderful conversation every morning.(recipes that can be shared) Norm and Judy will answer any question and give directions to any place in the area. Many fun places and shops to visit. If anyone is heading to Hannibal for a visit or for business this is the place to stay!!!!!!!
PAM and Mark Watkins
Wadsworth, Ohio

If ever in the area again...wow!

by TripAdvisor Member littlelauna

Being from Hawaii this truly was a unique experience. Your old-style Victorian taste and hospitality was all we needed to feel like we were living it up as they did "back in the day." I enjoyed hearing about the history of the house and the surrounding area. We felt as comfortable as if we were at home (although you cook Way....better!), your gardens were superb...absolutely beautiful; and who else gets an up close and personal encounter with "Mark Twain". Reagan's Queen Anne is everything a visitor in the area would ask for. Aloha and mahalos from Oahu!

Wonderful Bed & Breakfast

by TripAdvisor Member JourneyBug

Norm and Judy were excellent hosts! My daughter and I had a wonderful time staying at Reagan's Queen Anne. The breakfasts were outstanding! Norm and Judy were very helpful in providing directions, recommending places to see and suggesting restaurants. My daughter and I highly recommend this bed and breakfast!

Excellent Hospitality

by TripAdvisor Member wayriaf

I want to take just a minute to thank Norm and Judy for their great hospitality. There B & B is such an awesome place to stay. This happened to be my 4th stay and I loved every moment I was there. Traveling to Quincy and the surrounding area on business, I told my assistant I would not accept any other place to stay. It had to be Reagan's Queen Anne. The breakfast is fabulous and always on time. With early meetings I have to attend, I can get a good nights sleep, get a delicious breakfast and out the door I go. It is always very clean and I am always amazed at the detail that Norm and Judy display to make my stay relaxing and comfortable. They always go that extra mile for all of their guests. What a great place to stay. I am looking forward to returning in the next month or so.

Thanks Norm and Judy,
Carolyn

Beautiful Inn, Extrordinary Breakfast, Gracious & Lovely Hosts!

by TripAdvisor Member ksnr

We recently stayed at Reagan's Queen Anne for three wonderful and relaxing days. The B&B is beautifully decorated with antiques and all the amenities you could want, i.e. dreamy featherbeds, candles, bubble baths & lotions, books galore, I could go on & on. You are greeted at the front door and made to feel immediately at home. Norm & Judy are the most gracious and lovely hosts! They will do everything possible to make your stay memorable. The breakfasts are amazing! The food is fresh with large portions. Judy is a wonderful cook and sees to every detail. Norm makes incredible muffins. The candle lit dining room is breathtaking. It is lovely to have china, crystal and silverware for breakfast!! If you ever have an opportunity to travel to Hannibal for vacation, relaxation or even business, do not miss your chance at staying at the Reagan's Queen Anne! You'll have the most delightful visit!

Comments