Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
Holiday inn Express Kirksville
I made my reservation to Holiday Inn Express in Kirksville dated June 3 to June 7, 2012 which I clearly mentioned to the front desk, due to the planned activities with my son who’s studying in Kirksville. As I badly want to rest due to an exhausting long trip, I did not bother to read the information written on the form and signed it immediately. Not wondering there was mistake in my reservation.
Me and my family leave the hotel on June 6, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. to visit my son university and as a normal tourist, we visited the area nearby and went thru for shopping and dine.
I and my family arrived at the hotel at the night of June 6, 2012 at 10:00 p.m. and we found out that our personal belongings were removed in the room we occupied and this is not acceptable.
I want to point out the following:
1. Moving our personal belongings is definitely invading our privacy.
2. All the information was accepted by front desk, why she/he didn’t verify if the number i provided (International number) is acceptable. I offer my local number but she/he mentioned that is enough.
3. I’ve been travel a lot in many countries and such International Hotels didn’t pack all the guest belongings and move it in the reception. They charge the excess stay which I guess is more professional way of dealing your customers.
4. We are a tourist and we are not aware of the safety outside the hotel, I have my wife and 2 minors moved in the hotel which is unplanned. We feel very disappointed and uncomfortable on that night and you cannot blame us on refusing to accept your offer for another room because you are offering a smoking room which is not healthy for my two babies.
I believe that Hotel Staff should have waited for us and discuss the matter and we can be charged for the extra day of stay. We entrust our safety and comfort by selecting your hotel which, as far as I know, is one of the prime hotels in Kirksville, however, we were treated very badly and in a way we don’t deserve.
Directions: Kirksville, Missouri
Popular Hotels in Kirksville
2209 N Baltimore St, Kirksville
1101 COUNTRY CLUB DRIVE, Kirksville
3805 South Baltimore, Highway 63 South, Kirksville
2702 S Franklin
Explore the World
- Comfort Resort Moama
- Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
- Hotel Nikko Narita
- Hotel Carabeo & Restaurant 34
- Park Inn Cardiff City Centre
- Ariel Dunes Condominiums Destin
- Avondale by the Sea
- Hotel Tirrenia
- Sunseeker Holiday Complex
- The Beach Club
- Villa Ada Country House Cenerente
- Tea County Munnar
- Y Hotel City South