Lake Ozark Hotels
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 3411
Rockwood Resort Motel: Like the Good Old Days
WE did not stay here, but used to some years back just to find out what it was like to be in the 1950's lifestyle. There remains some old red limestone structures that really are from the old days when the lake was peaceful and casual. These small cabins would be in real demand in the day and the brown limestone fronts are identifiable throughout the lake area. There have been a lot demolished, but this is one that still has the fronts remain on some of the cabins. The feeling is like use a propane stove for rooking and heat and hear everybody flush in the bathroom. They are/were small and if lucky 4 people could fit into a 300 SF unit.
Unique Quality: The ambiance of being in a place like this is the closest the US has to going back in time. Some of the old style motels are preserved and struggling to compete. The unique quality of the units and exterior is the special quality.
- Reviews: 1
Tan-tar-a: Lake Ozarks Best Resort
Accomodations were first class. Got in on $99.95 per night special and , due to back problems, admission clerk spent 1/2 hour moving people arround in computer and upgraded me to very nice room , without additional charge. Food at Black Bear and Wind Rose restaurants was first class for both breakfast buffets and dinner. The silence at night was almost spooky but appreciated. The help were all friendly and accomodating at all times. The night life at D's Lounge was very interesting and included a female DJ. Indoor parking was quite a surprise and appreciated. Evan there small shopping mall was well stocked with items I didn't find anywhere else. I spent 6 nights and ate every meal in the coplex. A very cheap and comfortable vacation.
Unique Quality: This is a very large and spread out facility. I would not recommend it for people with a walking problem evan though the staff will provide help. Price of $99.95 per night was per room, not per person. Room sleeps up to five.
- Reviews: 487
Aqua Fin Condominiums: Clean & on the water
After having spent many weekends in a hotel that has since been torn down, my friends and I tried Aqua Fin on our most recent Lake trip and were pretty satisfied. We chose it for the location - a very short walk to The Horny Toad entertainment complex, and because it's on the water. It also has a pool, which wasn't very crowded, since most people at the lake are there to boat, not to sit at a pool.
We had 6 people in a 2 bedroom condo with a pull-out couch in the living room, along with a kitchen, balcony and 2 bathrooms. It was a nice amount of space, and MUCH cleaner that the old place we used to stay, which was a plus. The only negatives were the beds (not comfortable) and the quality of the linens. But we were there to boat and drink, so luxury was not our main concern : )
They have a 3 night minimum in season. Price is per person, per night, based on us having 6 in the condo. Many of the condos have permanent or semi-permanent residents, and only some are available for rent.
- Reviews: 359
We stayed in a little house...
We stayed in a little house like this. Meals were included at the nearby restaurant (picture above).
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in Lake Ozark
2325 Bittersweet, Lake Ozark
Horseshoe Bend Parkway , Lake Ozark
3080 Bagnell Dam Boulevard, P.O. Box 1930, Lake Oz
Explore the World
- Hotel Chambellan Morgane
- Residencial Vila Camacho
- Residence Inn Sarasota Bradenton
- The Imperial Hotel
- Holiday Park Hotel & Suites
- Motel 6 Ventura South
- Red Roof Inn Detroit - Roseville
- New Southlands Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Prague
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Miami Arts/Health District
- Hyatt Place Las Vegas
- Silver World Garden Hotel
- The Purist Villas and Spa
- The Pine Marten (Innkeeper's Lodge)
- Lake Ozark: Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Lake Ozark: Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Lake Ozark: Save money, Book now !
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Lake Ozark: Hotels Up to 50% off!
- www.priceline.com Great Low Prices, Pictures, and Guest Reviews. Book Now!
Latest Lake Ozark hotel reviews
- Baymont Inn & Suites - Lake Of The Ozark
- 29 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 16, 2013
- The Lodge Of Four Seasons
- 386 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 18, 2013
- Treetops Village Four Seasons
- 26 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 12, 2013
- Alhonna Resort
- 35 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 6, 2013
- Resort At Port Arrowhead
- 122 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 20, 2013
- Ozark Village Resort
- 20 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 29, 2012
- Country Hearth Inn Lake Ozark
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 20, 2010
- Resort and Yacht Club Toadcove
- 154 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- Holiday Inn Resort and Conference Center
- 4 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 21, 2004
- Lake Ozark: Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Lake Ozark: Great Rooms. Great Rates.
- Travelocity Hotel rooms at up to 50% off.
- Lake Ozark: Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
- Lake Ozark: Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- ORBITZ.com Get our lowest price or get 110% back, automatically!