Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Maryville

Holiday Inn Express Maryville
Booking.com Travelocity HIExpress.com

More about Maryville

Mural in Downtown NodawayMural in Downtown Nodaway

Noadawy County Courthouse, Maryville, MissouriNoadawy County Courthouse, Maryville, Missouri

Travel Tips for Maryville

Packing List

by principesa

I only stayed last time for 5 days, so I just took everything in a carry-on, plus my purse. That way, I avoided completely the wait at the luggage carousel. :o) Casual clothes - there's nothing really fancy in Maryville, it's a very laid-back college town. I was glad, though, that I brought a sweater, as it was unexpectedly chilly at night during April. There's great farmland out in Missouri, and I found it especially photogenic, so I would definitely recommend bringing along a camera with good film.

Mozingo Lake Golf Course

by just4funds

Mozingo Lake GC was a pleasant surprise. Some business associates I know moved their league play to Mozingo Lake this year. It is a very well kept public course which combines rolling terrain with natural prarie grasses. This makes for a very tough combination when you're not quite a "straight-shooter", just like me. Prairie grasses are no friend of the bad golfer, they actually eat your golf ball and you will never see it again. They're not too picky. Just bring some golf clubs.

¤¤¤MARYVILLE, MO¤¤¤

by principesa

Maryville is a great little city and definitely off the beaten path. It's a college town, but with a small, old-town feel. My grandparents live there, so I go to visit them as much as I can. There's not much to do there, but it's a great place to relax and catch up on some reading...

Comments