Maryville

Maryville Historical MarkerMaryville Historical Marker

Travel Tips for Maryville

Packing List

by pobrecita

I only stayed last time for 5 days, so I just took everything in a carry-on, plus my purse. That way, I avoided completely the wait at the luggage carousel. :o) Casual clothes - there's nothing really fancy in Maryville, it's a very laid-back college town. I was glad, though, that I brought a sweater, as it was unexpectedly chilly at night during April. There's great farmland out in Missouri, and I founf it especially photogenic, so I would definitely recommend bringing along a camera with good film.

Maryville, MO

by just4funds

I couldn't let Maryville get by without a second opinion. If you're not from the wide open spaces, it might take some getting used to. (Let's say, go fly a kite! It always seems to be windy there.) I travel there for business, of all things, but we make sure to have fun. The fact that it's a college town (NW Missouri State) helps with nightlife. The "downtown" area is set up in the typical square fashion, so finding places is pretty easy.

Maryville, MO

by pobrecita

Wow! I think I must be the only person on VT with a Maryville, MO page! Such a tiny town, but I love going there. My grandparents live there, and that's where my parents grew up. This is VERY DEFINITELY off the beaten path!

Comments