2301 E Austin Blvd, Nevada, MO 64772
Expedia.com Orbitz.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Poor

More about Nevada

Vernon County Courthouse, Nevada, MissouriVernon County Courthouse, Nevada, Missouri

Travel Tips for Nevada

Nevada Tip

by brdwtchr

MY FONDEST MEMORY WAS NOT HAVING TO GET MY TRUCK FIXED IN NEVADA. I will say that I think the mechanic service I used did treat me fairly. If you ever have car trouble in Nevada remember 'Automotive Innovations' mechanic service.

On highway 54 near the spot my...

by brdwtchr

On highway 54 near the spot my truck broke down I saw a sign for the Osage Village State Historic Park. I was considering going there but my plans changed when the drive shaft fell out of the truck. This area was where the Native American Osage Indians had their largest village before white settlers decided they wanted to farm this fertile land. The location of the original Osage village has been preserved for historical purposes. Since I could not go see the Osage village I had to read about how the Osage indians lived at the Bushwhacker Museum. One exhibit told how the water lilly had been an important food source for them.

Comments